Works related

Works related

    "The female partner just wants to eat melon [Quick Wear]" Author: Shumo

    Copywriter:

    Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough.

    As an uncontested salted fish, Wu You You took over the female supporting role assigned to her by the system without any hesitation.

    Then, started a happy journey of fast-wearing and eating melons.

    #天帝 is possessed by Zeus, sow seeds all over the world, countless illegitimate children, 天後雷霆震 Angry#

    #It’s autumn, it’s time to let the Wang Group go bankrupt... But how did our president fall in love with the young lady of the Wang Group? ! #

    Different kinds of melons, Wu lengthy relish - it was exciting! So good! so happy!

    I really don’t understand why those people are vying to be the protagonist. It’s so fun to be a supporting role. You don’t have to think about anything, just eat melon!

    But this melon will eat later...

    what? ! She is actually the biological mother of the eldest grandson of the Nine Heavens Emperor? !

    What? ! She is actually the real daughter of the Wang Group? !

    Wu Youyou: Subway, old man, cell phone.jpg

    ? ? ? ? ?

    I'm obviously just an uncontested spectator who eats melons? ! As a result, this melon ate it... unexpectedly ate it on yourself? !

    How is this fat four? !

    #I thought I was 猹, but I was a melon? ! #

    #瓜海滿滿, can you not let me take a place? #

    #求求了, let me go QAQ#

    World 1: Little Dragon Girl likes to be a mother (?)

    World 2: I thought I was just a mediocre little secretary

    World 3: Ace agent's heart is bitter: my artiste There is no peace of mind!

    World 4: The little widow just wants to eat melons: People are not as good as the sky. My husband who died in battle for many years actually came back alive? !

    World 5: [Self-thinking] The straight daughter who crossed into the text of Lily shivered.

    World 6: The new junior sister: There are bugs in this world of cultivating immortals! !

    World 7: Ghost sees sorrow. School bully: Society, you go and mix it yourself! I need to study! !

    World 8: Arrogant and domineering emperor and noble concubine: Dog emperor, take your life!

    Time 9:…………

    Content Tag: Female Matching Sweet Text Quick Wear Cool Text

    Search Keyword: Protagonist: Wu Youyou ┃ Supporting role: Special love prince, stupid son, overbearing mother, background board brother. ┃ Others: Sweet pet, a soft spot, a female

    partner. Brief introduction: I thought I was a yin, but I turned out to be a melon? !

    Purpose: Don't succumb to fate, be yourself bravely, and strive to live your own wonderful life.