Chapter 144

Chapter 144 Harm! Cultivation of immortals is not the same thing [Twenty-eight]

    Seeing the appearance of Taotie turning into a green bud, Wu Youyou couldn't help turning her head to look at Ling Changting.

    Aware of Wu Youyou's gaze, Ling Changting also turned his head to look at her: "What's wrong?"

    Wu Youyou gave Ling Changting a meaningful look, and then retracted his gaze: "It's okay."

    Ling Changting: "?"

    Although there were some doubts in his heart, Ling Changting didn't have time to ask Wu Youyou what happened before and after.

    Because the gluttonous thing is not over yet.

    At this time, Cui Ya—that is, Taotie—has started chatting with Ge Yunsheng and Situ Jun below: "I heard that the two of them became Taoist companions and gave birth to two lively and lovely children. Congratulations to the two of you~ By the way, what about the little sister-in-law who was played like a monkey by the two of you? What is the name of Di, why isn't she here?"

    Cui Ya said to herself, looking around Look, and then made an expression of sudden realization: "Look at my memory! When you teamed up to drive Gu Huanshen out of Lu Qixianmen, the surnamed Di was run off by you two and sent back to her hometown, Yanshan. Although the Yanshan faction is a bit far away, it’s not a bad idea to go there. Who told me that the surnamed Di bullied me for Situ Jun’s sake? I have no other temper. Yes, of course I want to give it back double. And you!"

    Cui Ya's eyes suddenly turned cold, and she coldly surveyed the female disciples present: "And those of you who ate my vinegar for Situ Jun and tortured me in every possible way! Don't even try to escape. !!"

    After saying this, Cui Ya's eyes fell on Ge Yunsheng again.

    Looking at Ge Yunsheng, Cui Ya sneered: "I want to clean up these real villains, Yunsheng little aunt, you are also a hypocrite. I treat you as a friend, but you use me as a bargaining chip to get close to Situ Jun! You! Wouldn't my conscience hurt?!"

    "I just want to recuperate in peace at Lu Qixianmen, and then go to Lingxiu Mountain to rub some spiritual energy and break free from the seal. How are you! Give me one or two? Create a problem!! I'm so low-key, why are you still not letting me go?! Do you have to force me to do something to you?!"

    Cui Ya was suddenly furious.

    Even if Nao couldn't understand why Taotie suddenly turned into Cui Ya, but listening to her words, the Lu Qixianmen disciples present changed their colors.

    Unexpectedly, so many melons popped up in the tense scene, Wu Youyou was a little surprised for a while.

    Uh...

    grievances and debts... This gluttonous glutton deserves to be killed for doing evil in the world, but the grievances she suffered in Lu Qixianmen...

    Should we let her avenge her first before subduing her?

    Wu Youyou was thinking about how to deal with Cuiya, when Ling Changting, who was standing beside her, asked, "Yuyou, shall we go now or in a while?"

    Wu Youyou thought for a while, and replied Ling Changting, "Although Ge Yunsheng What they did to Cuiya at the time was indeed too much, but they didn't deserve to die... let's leave a way out for them."

    Ling Changting nodded slightly: "I see."

    When Wu Youyou and Ling Changting were talking, Situ Jun He had already yelled at her angrily: "Cui Ya! Lu Qixian Sect is your master no matter what, and I am your master no matter what! How are you preparing?!"