Chapter 181

Chapter 181 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [nine]

    The Dong family's father and son moved quietly outside the palace, and Wu Youyou quarreled with the emperor in the palace, so that the emperor was almost nervous.

    But at this moment, the southwest does not stop. It is when the emperor reuses the Dong family. For the daughter of the Dong family, who is like a jewel, the emperor really can't do anything about her.

    Can only bite the bullet.

    Seeing that the Dog Emperor had nothing to do with him, Wu Youyou only felt refreshed!

    Dog Emperor! You must hate me to the point of itching teeth, right? !

    But you can't do anything about me, can you? !

    Hee hee hee hee~~

    In such a happy mood, Wu Youyou carried the title of imperial concubine and did whatever she wanted in the harem, living a hearty and comfortable life.

    Although the days were comfortable, Wu Youyou did not forget her original intention, kept her mission in mind, secretly passed news to the Dong family, and waited for an opportunity to bring down the Emperor Dog.

    Mrs. Dong was worried about the cooperation between Wu Youyou and Fang Yun.

    "Yuyou, do you believe this Fang Yun so much? You're not afraid that her conscience will be corrupted by the emperor's kindness to her, and she will fall in love with the emperor again... and then turn against us and confess us all?"

    Mrs. Dong asked Wu Youyou. .

    The question asked by Mrs. Dong is also a question that Wu Youyou has thought about countless times.

    So, she immediately replied: "I believe in Sister Fang. Compare my heart to my heart, if I encountered everything that happened to her, I would only wish to devour the emperor alive, how could I forget all this because of the little favor he gave? This is the death of more than 1,000 people in the Fang family! No matter how much Fang Yun loves the emperor, her conscience will never allow her and her enemy to abandon their previous grudges and live happily together!"

    Madam Dong hesitated for a moment. He said again: "But...everything is in case..."

    Wu Youyou stretched out his hand and pressed the back of Mrs. Dong's hand on the coffee table, comforting her: "Mother, don't worry, this in case... my daughter will never let it happen. !"

    After a pause, Wu Youyou narrowed her eyes again and said, "Even if Fang Yun is really overwhelmed by love and confesses to me for a while, I'm not afraid of her! It's right that the emperor is a high-ranking person, is it true that our Dong family is vegetarian? If it's a big deal, just earn a fish and die and the net will be broken!"

    ——

    After sending Mrs. Dong away, Wu Youyou reviewed the conversation he had just had with her, and couldn't help but complain in his heart.

    It seems that Mrs. Dong is also poisoned by those bloody romance novels on the market! Where in the world are so many people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome? ! Can you fall in love with an enemy who personally ruined your happy life? !

    What did the authors who wrote HE think? ! The three views of the victims is to feed the dog? !

    It's me, I'll take my revenge!

    Even if he really loves him, he will have to pay with his life, and then die with him!

    One yard is one yard, a person's conscience should not be blinded by her love.