Chapter 165

Chapter 165 The big sister just wants to learn [Nineteen]

    Wu Youyou was so shocked by what Zhang Xin said that she couldn't speak.

    Li Xiang actually fell into the regular class? ! How can this be? !

    In the first year of high school, she was still the top three in the grade! !

    Has her grades dropped too much? ! No matter how bad it is, she should fall into the top class that is a little worse than the Rocket class! !

    The result was two consecutive drops, breaking down the lower limit? !

    Seeing Wu Youyou's disbelief, Zhang Xin sighed and said, "Yuyou, don't say it's you, none of us can't believe this! But it's a sure thing! Who is Li Xiang at the end of last semester? I only got more than 500 points in the test, and I was ranked more than 400 in the grade? Can I not fall into the ordinary class?"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Zhang Xin: "I heard that she was in love , that's why the grades have dropped so badly. Her boyfriend seems to be a social gangster, and he looks very handsome. Hey, why can't Li Xiang think so much! Even if her boyfriend is handsome...you can't delay your studies!!

    "

    Wu Youyou nodded.

    Anyway, it's still a while before the evening self-study, Zhang Xin grabbed Wu Youyou and sighed for a long time, then held her hand solemnly, and said earnestly: "Yuyou, you and Ling Xi can't learn from this Li. I think! Love can be talked about, but it can't affect learning!!"

    Wu Youyou was nodding habitually, but she was stunned to the waist by Zhang Xin's over 180° turning point: "Um... uh—?! Zhang Xin directly ignored the

    embarrassment on Wu Youyou's face, and said with a look of relief: "However, I know that you and Ling Xi have a sense of balance! If it wasn't for Ling Xi, your academic performance Can you go up like this?! I believe that the two of you will be able to study and fall in love!!"

    Wu Youyou raised her hand weakly, trying to explain for herself and Ling Xi: "Zhang Xin... You may have misunderstood... Ling Xi and I are not the kind of relationship you imagined..."

    "You can pull it!" Zhang Xin interrupted Wu Youyou directly, and gave her two big white eyes, "I'm only highly short-sighted, but I'm not blind! Just the atmosphere between you and Ling Xi, That magnetic field!! You said you two are not boyfriend and girlfriend?! Dogs don't believe it!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Are we that obvious? Ling Xi hasn't been to school for a long time... "

    Of course it's obvious!!" Zhang Xin continued to send his eyes to Wu Youyou, "You don't know the expression on your face when you were holding your phone and texting Ling Xi back! Tsk tsk! Next time I'll shoot a video for you!!" You can see it for yourself!!" After

    saying that, Zhang Xin fanned her hand in front of her nose exaggeratedly, tsk tsk exclaiming: "Tsk tsk! That sour smell of love!! Even if my mother and child were single for 17 years Senior singles who have trained the indestructible body of King Kong can't stand it!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "=.=|||||"

    ——

    Zhang Xin is about to dig deeper The details of the love between Wu Youyou and Ling Xi, as a result, the bell rang. It's time to study at night.