Chapter 124

Chapter 124 Harm! Cultivation is not the same thing [8]

    Hearing Wu Youyou's question, Ling Changting was slightly startled, and then smiled.

    Ling Changting reached out and grabbed Wu Youyou's wrist, looked at her palm seriously for a while, and said, "It's not unreasonable for you to say that. This mark looks quite like a tiger.

    " !" Wu Youyou was a little excited, "I thought it was a tiger!" I

    don't know if it was because Ling Changting touched Wu Youyou's skin, the mark on Wu Youyou's palm began to emit red fluorescence faintly again.

    Ling Changting raised his empty hand, tapped Wu Youyou's palm with his index finger, and said with a smile, "However, it is indeed a cat."

    "Ha...?" It's really a cat..."

    Ling Changting looked at her and asked her, "Why, don't you like cats?"

    Wu Youyou scratched her head embarrassedly and explained, "It's not like that... I just think cats are not as good as tigers. Prestigious, speaking out, it's also a little cowardly..."

    Ling Changting was amused: "So you still care about this?"

    After a pause, Ling Changting snapped his fingers and asked, "What if this is the case?

    " As soon as his fingers snapped, the eight big cats in the yard who were happily gnawing on their bones suddenly made a "boom" sound, and their bodies all shrunk by a dozen times, becoming the size of an ordinary house cat.

    The beef ribs, which were originally only half the size of their faces, suddenly became almost as big as their bodies.

    It suddenly became smaller, and the big cats were a little confused.

    Wu Youyou was also stunned.

    Especially the cat lying beside Wu Youyou was so big that it turned into a plump and plump orange cat with two big amber eyes staring like glass beads. Simple and cute.

    After reacting, Wu Youyou couldn't help twitching at the corner of her mouth, and said two words: "This way... it's okay."

    Ling Changting raised his hand and rubbed it on Wu Youyou's small head, and said gently: "Yuyou, this world is not based on image and strength as the criterion for strength. No matter what image the strong appears in, he They are all strong."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Senior, are you teaching me an ideological education class?"

    Ling Changting raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why? I don't think I am qualified. ?"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "...don't dare."

    ——After

    eating and resting, Ling Changting took Wu Youyou to visit the courtyard where he lived alone.

    I really don't know if I don't see it, I was startled when I saw it.

    Don't look at Ling Changting, this yard is not big, and there are not many rooms, but once you walk in, you will be in a unique place.

    Wu Youyou, who stepped into Ling Changting's study for the first time, couldn't believe her eyes.

    She couldn't help going in and out at the door, and looked back and forth between the outside and the inside of the house several times - is there such a big thing in this room? !