Chapter 147

Chapter 147 The big sister just wants to learn [1]

    The classmates of City No. 3 Middle School felt that Gu You, the eldest sister of City No. 3 Middle School, had been hit by evil recently!

    In this regard, the students have a lot of discussion.

    "Zhang Hui, do you know what she was doing when I met Gu You in the small gazebo at school?!"

    "Which classmate is she bullying again?"

    "No! She is actually studying English and memorizing words!! "

    ???Charlie are you kidding me?!! Isn't she the one who hates English the most?!!"

    "I thought I was wrong!! But my vision is 5.2!! How could I be wrong!" "

    Scary!! Gu You actually started to study!! Did her brain get caught by the door?!"

    "I don't know!! But I think...it has something to do with Yang Qinghe!!"

    "*%@& ¥..."

    "@*#()$..."

    When the two girls outside were chatting about Gu You, Wu Youyou was sitting on the toilet of the women's toilet, not knowing for a while whether she should go out at this time.

    Going out, the three of them bumped into each other embarrassingly.

    Why don't you go out... Her practice questions haven't been done yet! !

    Midterm exams are coming next week! ! ! She can't take the test with only 20 or 30 points! !

    Wu Youyou grabbed a handful of her hair irritably.

    Why do I always encounter strange things in the toilet! !

    Wu Youyou wailed in his heart.

    After the mourning was over, Wu Youyou was slightly startled - Hey, why did I use the word "always"?

    ——Wu

    Youyou didn't struggle with her words for too long. She immediately plunged into the "to be or not to be" game.

    After thinking about it, Wu Youyou finally felt that she should focus on learning!

    So, she stood up numbly, tugged at her wrinkled school uniform, opened the door of the toilet cubicle, and stepped out.

    ——The

    women's toilet in the teaching building of City No. 3 Middle School is quite large. There is a mirror on the washstand, and the mirror is facing the door of the toilet compartment.

    So, as soon as Wu Youyou came out, the two girls saw her in the mirror.

    The topic came to an abrupt end.

    The two girls stared at Wu Youyou, who was well dressed in school uniform and neatly ponytailed.

    Watching her walk quickly to the sink, turn on the faucet, and wash her hands.

    In the silent women's toilet, Wu Youyou finished washing her hands, took out two more pieces of paper to dry, scratched her green hair in front of the mirror, and said to herself, "This color is too ugly... I have to find a time to dye it back..."

    Because Gu You was notorious in No. 3 Middle School, he did a lot of bullying his classmates, so when the two female classmates heard Wu Youyou speak, they immediately approached each other nervously, Holding hands, he looked a little flustered.