Chapter 176

Chapter 176 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [four]

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Mrs. Dong was so shocked that her jaw dropped: "How is this possible!!"

    Seeing Mrs. Dong's surprised appearance, Wu Youyou twitched the corners of her mouth and smiled, "Yeah, even A-niang, you don't believe it either...but the fact is that, Shu Guiren and I are still perfect."

    After a short pause, Wu Youyou said again: "I'm afraid that apart from me and Shu Guiren, other concubines and concubines in this palace will also be. The same, still a virgin."

    "I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding in this?"

    Mrs. Dong was still struggling.

    Wu Youyou narrowed her eyes, and brought up a small guess of her own with Mrs. Dong: "What does A-Niang mean - Emperor Yang | atrophy?"

    Mrs. Dong suddenly choked.

    It took a long time for Mrs. Dong to squeeze a sentence out of her teeth: "The emperor is in his prime, how can he get Yang... such a terrible disease?!" After a

    pause, Mrs. Dong said again: "Even if it is true, There are so many capable people in the Taiyuan Hospital, can they be cured?!"

    "Then what does the mother think is the reason?"

    Wu Youyou asked Madam Dong in the mood of asking for advice.

    Mrs. Dong was silent for a while, and raised a possibility: "Your Majesty...could it be that he only likes men?!"

    Mrs. Dong's words made Wu Youyou's spirit shake!

    my mom! You are really a blockbuster!

    The emperor in the story of the palace fights... Then we concubines and concubines are still fighting a ghost!

    Fighting back and forth, and the result is a lonely fight? !

    ——Wu

    Youyou and Mrs. Dong had an in-depth discussion and exchange on why the Dog Emperor didn't sleep with his concubine, and finally did not come to an accurate conclusion.

    But Wu Youyou thinks it's good that the emperor doesn't sleep with Dong Youyou. Otherwise, as soon as she saw the emperor, she would think of Dong Youyou and him in the ** and** scene, and her mentality would definitely collapse on the spot.

    Who can stand himself and the man he doesn't like ** and **! !

    No matter how handsome you look! !

    ——However

    , Wu Youyou called Mrs. Dong into the palace this time, not to discuss the emperor's lower body with her.

    Wu Youyou wanted Mrs. Dong to bring her doubts back to Dong's house, to let her father and two brothers know, and to discuss the best way to avoid the disaster.

    In fact, Wu Youyou already had the idea of ​​dealing with the emperor. It's just that her idea is too crazy, I'm afraid Mrs. Dong will be scared to death on the spot.

    Wu Youyou's idea is simple and rude - since this emperor doesn't like our Dong family, it's better for our Dong family to strike first, kill him directly, and then establish a new emperor!

    Anyway, either you die or I die!

    ——Mrs

    . Dong went home.