Chapter 151

Chapter 151 The big sister just wants to learn [5]

    Hearing the words "I want to marry her" uttered from Yang Qinghe's mouth, Wu Youyou couldn't help taking a breath.

    big brother! Did you make a mistake? !

    You and that Li Xiang are still young and you want to marry her! ! Are you crazy? ! !

    Wu Youyou frantically complained about Yang Qinghe like a barrage opened in her heart.

    crazy! Really crazy! !

    Today's little kids don't study well every day, what do they want? !

    marry? ! What are you getting married with? ! youthful? ! !

    Although Yang Qinghe was about to complain in his heart, Wu Youyou still persuaded him calmly: "Brother Qinghe, you and her have only met once, why did you think about getting married? How old are you, the country? Do you agree to get married? Will the Civil Affairs Bureau issue a marriage certificate to the two of you?" After a

    pause, Wu Youyou added the knife: "Also, is that Li Xiang willing?"

    "Would she want to be between me and her? You don't have to worry about it, Youyou."     Yang Qinghe replied to Wu Youyou, "Youyou are responsible for helping me find her!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Oh."

    ——Yang

The call between Qinghe and Wu Youyou made Wu Youyou alarm bells.

    Isn't Yang Qinghe's reaction very similar to those paranoiacs in social news? !     After returning to school to unload the things, Wu Youyou called over all the younger brothers who Gu You had collected in Shi No. 3 Middle School, and gave them an order: "Recently, Yang Qinghe is looking for a girl named Li Xiang from our school. If he If you bypass me and contact you, you will say that you didn't find him, we don't have this person in our school, do you know that?!"     Hearing Wu Youyou's order, the younger brothers immediately responded with a loud voice, "Yes!"

    It's so unrelenting after seeing him once. If Yang Qinghe really finds Li Xiang behind him, Li Xiang refuses to agree to be with him, or breaks up after being together, he may not know what he will do!

    The more Wu Youyou thought about it, the more afraid it became, and she strengthened her belief that she wanted to nip this tragedy in the bud.

Hearing Wu Youyou's order, the     younger It's in place, but the response time is inconsistent, the "yes" should not be very neat, and the momentum is greatly reduced.

    However, Wu Youyou was quite satisfied with their response.

    After talking about Yang Qinghe, Wu Youyou educated these younger brothers again, telling them to study hard, not to skip classes, not to bully classmates, etc. The younger brothers looked at each other in dismay.

    Everyone has strengthened the conjecture in their hearts that "the eldest sister's head hit the evil"!

    The eldest sister, who has always regarded learning as a poisonous scorpion, actually started to learn with a vigor and vigor. Isn't this what it is? !

    After the lecture, Wu Youyou let the younger brothers disband on their own. One of them, Luo Lou, who was familiar with Gu You, came over with a teasing face and talked to Wu Youyou: "Sister, have you eaten this Li Xiang's vinegar, so let's not put it out there? Report her news to Brother Qinghe?"