111-115

Chapter 111 The Pure Straight Daughter in Lily Wen [Eight]

    Wu Youyou was taken aback by the sudden sound.

    She was so frightened that she jumped up on the spot.

    Holding his heart, he looked back and found that the person who came was Ling Yize. While Wu Youyou breathed a sigh of relief, he glanced at him unhappily: "What are you doing! You scared me to death!"

    Ling Yi Then he touched the tip of his nose innocently, and explained, "I called you just now. But you looked too intently over there and didn't hear my voice."

    Ling Yize followed Wu Youyou's line of sight. Looking forward: "What's the matter over there?"

    Wu Youyou and Ling Yize said "shhh" and replied: "Mr. Cai's ex came to the door, just bumped into her and went out on a date with the current one..."

    Speaking of which , Wu Youyou suddenly remembered Ling Yize's identity, and stopped immediately.

    Ling Yize is not only not angry, but even a little excited: "So exciting?!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    No, big brother! The woman in front of you who split her legs into centipedes is your fiancee! !

    The two of you have seen each other's parents have a banquet, and you are a fiancé who has crossed the road! !

    What's your reaction? !

    Actually more excited than me, a passer-by who passed by and ate a melon by the way? !

    Ling Yize didn't seem to notice the indescribable expression on Wu Youyou's face. Seeing Cai and Pu walking far away, Ling Yize hurriedly pulled Wu Youyou up and led her to catch up: "Let's follow! It's too far to hear them!"

    Feeling the palm of his hand Wu Youyou couldn't help being stunned by the sudden temperature.

    But before she could react, Ling Yize had already pulled her, and walked like an air force to the side of the car closest to the three of Cai and Pu, leaning on her waist, peeking at the development of the situation.

    Wu Youyou originally thought that she was an active person who eats melons.

    Looking at Ling Yize's performance now, Wu Youyou can't help but feel awe!

    Ling Yize has such a big heart! !

    I have eaten melons on my fiancee, and I can still find the best viewing position so calmly!

    This spirit deserves all of us - no no! All ya learn!

    ——None

    of Cai and Pu, the three of them, noticed the appearance of Wu Youyou and Ling Yize. Chen Shuning was still holding on to the scumbag Cai Yupu and cursing.

    I don't know if it was affected by Chen Shuning, Cai Yupu has been gone for a long time, and they haven't found their car yet.

    Finding that he couldn't get rid of Chen Shuning, Cai Yupu was furious, and suddenly turned around and pushed Chen Shuning, scolding: "Chen Shuning! If you make trouble again, I will call the security guard!!"

    Cai Yupu said Fang Luo, Chen Shuning roared back not to be outdone: "You scream! Make it a big deal! Let everyone know that you are a gay who loves to cheat! You are also messing with the female subordinates of the company!!"