Chapter 134

Chapter 134 Harm! Cultivation is not the same thing [18]

    Wu Youyou's words fell, and Ge Yunsheng made the immortal binding rope tightly tied.

    The sword in his hand fell with a bang, and Ge Yunsheng rolled directly to the ground like a silkworm.

    Fell down.

    When he regained his senses, Ge Yunsheng was horrified, and immediately shouted loudly: "Help—!! Help—!! Is there anyone from Lu Qixianmen to help me!! Tu Youyou is here!! Come on!! !"

    Ge Yunsheng only called out twice, and asked Wu Youyou to seal her mouth with a ball of cotton cloth.

    Wu Youyou reached out and patted Ge Yunsheng's little face with an evil face: "Xiao Shengsheng, you are not good. What should you do if you attract people by yelling like this? I am very embarrassed, little teacher~!" Wu Muhua

    and Ge Yunsheng's mouth was blocked by Wu Youyou, unable to speak, he could only make a sound from his throat "woohoo ah ah".

    With rounded eyes, Ge Yunsheng looked at Wu Youyou in horror, not knowing what she was going to do to her next.

    "We disciples of Lu Qixianmen, the first basic skill to practice is fasting. Xiao Shengsheng has also studied under the three elders for so long. If you don't eat for 50 days, you should not die~" Wu Youyou still It was smiling, and she was talking to Ge Yunsheng with kindness and kindness, "It happens that I need to pretend to be a nephew of the same sect. Since you slammed into the door yourself, then I will pretend to be you~" With

    that, Wu Youyou raised her hand. When he wiped it on his face, he directly turned into Ge Yunsheng's appearance.

    Wu Youyoulu's hand directly stunned Ge Yunsheng on the spot.

    After changing his face, he changed the clothes he was wearing into the lake blue worn by disciples of Ge Yunsheng's generation. Wu Youyou asked Mao Er to wake up the cat, and together they hid the bound Ge Yunsheng. in a hidden cave.

    Although it was said that Lu Qixianmen's disciples would be able to fast, but Wu Youyou was still worried that Ge Yunsheng would starve to death, so she cast a spell, changed into a villain, and fed Ge Yunsheng dry food every three days to help her clean up the dirt on her body.

    After settling down Ge Yunsheng, Wu Youyou cast a blindfold at the entrance of the cave, and after confirming that ordinary disciples of immortality couldn't see the tricky things here, she justly held Ge Yunsheng's face and left here.

    ——After

    tossing around for a while, it was dawn.

    Wu Youyou pondered for a while, but still didn't turn back to look for Lu Qixianmen's team.

    Although she is now holding Ge Yunsheng's face, it is still risky to get together. She can act alone if she can.

    ——After

    becoming Ge Yunsheng, Wu Youyou doesn't have to worry about being beaten by the juniors of Lu Qixianmen.

    She swaggered on the road, occasionally riding a cat when she was tired, and focused on finding the Xun Cao and Wu Ji Cao specified in her mission book.

    One thousand plants of each fairy grass.

    Xuncao is said to be a kind of fairy grass that can make people look delicate and beautiful. This Xun Grass looks like an orchid, with square stalks and red fruits. June is the season when it blooms and bears fruit.