21-25

Chapter 21 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [twenty]

    Prince Ling Heng's sudden confession was like a thunderbolt, and it slammed into Wu Youyou's Tianling cover. Smashed her soul away!

    Wu Youyou felt that she was about to get burnt, and she was about to turn into black coal and fall from the cloud and smash into a pile with Prince Qingxian.

    Ah Heng said he likes me? !

    How can he like me? ! !

    Wu Youyou couldn't believe her ears!

    What about the affectionate and dedicated character of Prince Ling Heng? ! You said that you only like Zhang Youhui in this life? !

    How do you change your mind? ! !

    Seeing Wu Youyou's appearance of being struck by lightning, Prince Ling Heng frowned, and the corner of his mouth raised slightly, as if he was smiling: "What's wrong?"

    Prince Ling Heng's words brought back Wu Youyou's soul.

    "Ah this—!" Wu Youyou, who had recovered his senses, responded, then widened his eyes and looked at Prince Ling Heng in disbelief, "What did you say, Ah Heng?! I seem to hear you say... Say..."

    "I said I like you." Prince Ling Heng's tone was gentle and firm, and he repeated the confession, "It's the kind of love that wants to spend a lifetime with you."

    This time, Wu Youyou regained his senses. coming.

    Wu Youyou and Prince Ling Heng have also known each other for almost two years. She could see that he was serious.

    But Wu Youyou still couldn't believe it: "But...but why do you like me?! Don't you only like Zhang Youhui?!"

    Prince Ling Heng tightened Wu Youyou's hand and replied, "This is not a conflict. "

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    ? ? ? ?

    Wu Youyou: "Where is there no conflict?!"

    Seeing Wu Youyou's dazed, shocked and suspicious appearance, Prince Ling Heng smiled and raised his hand and patted Wu Youyou's head: "Although I don't know why, but...we should all understand in the future. "

    Prince Ling Heng said nothing, Wu Youyou was even more confused.

    ? ? ? ?

    What and what? !

    "Let's stop thinking about this for now." Prince Ling Heng said, as if he suddenly remembered something, he asked Wu Youyou, "You told me just now that you would compare me with those men who have a blind date with you. After the show, I found out that I'm the best...Is this true?"

    Wu Youyou never imagined that she would say her mental activities at that time in a confused way, almost biting her tongue: "Ah?! I have Have you ever said such a thing?"

    "Yes."

    Prince Ling Heng's answer was unequivocal.

    Prince Ling Heng's voice fell, and Wu Youyou answered unequivocally: "That must be Ah Heng, you heard it wrong!"

    How can you admit such ambiguous words? !

    Anyway, there was no recording in this era, as long as she insisted that she didn't say it, Ah Heng would have nothing to do with her!