16-20

Chapter 16 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [15]

    Wu Youyou watched Ling Xuan climbing the pit over and over again. When he challenged the top of the pit for the sixth time, he couldn't help it: "Come on, don't climb, you can't climb out."

    Ling Xuanyi Refusing to admit defeat, he rolled up his sleeves again: "I still don't believe it! It's such a pit, can I not climb out of Ling Xuan?!"

    You really can't climb out.

    Wu Youyou murmured Ling Xuan silently in her heart, then stood up and lifted Ling Xuan, who had already begun to climb the pit, from the pit wall: "You still accept your fate! Don't waste your energy here!"

    Ling Xuan: " …………"

    Ling Xuan: "What should we do then! Are we two going to spend our lives at the bottom of this pit?!"

    Unlike Ling Xuan's anxiety, Wu You You is very calm: "Don't worry, my master only gives me a holiday. Until today. If I don’t go back today, he will send someone to find me."

    Upon hearing this, Ling Xuan's eyes lit up: "Then when will he find us?!"

    Wu You You: "I don't know."

    Ling Xuan "..."

    Ling Xuan: "I don't know why you are so confident!! Make me happy!!"

    Wu Youyou glanced at Ling Xuan: "What else should I do? Hold your head with you Do you cry?"

    Ling Xuan: "..."

    Wu You You: "Instead of thinking about going out so anxiously, it's better to settle down and wait for rescue with peace of mind."

    Ling Xuan: "...oh."

    ————

    OK After waiting for rescue, Ling Xuan finally stopped.

    Bottom of the two big eyes bulging eyes looked at each other for a long time, but finally could not stand before Ling Xuan, an invitation to Wu lengthy: "Little aunties, good boring ah ...... we both fight, OK?!"

    Finished In this sentence, Ling Xuan consciously used the words improperly, and quickly changed his words: "No, learn from each other! Learn from each other!"

    Wu Youyou has been studying for more than five months under the school of Dongxu, and is about to verify his progress. Dang Even accepted Ling Xuan's invitation: "Come on, let's learn from each other!"

    ————

    More than half an hour In the past...

    Ling Xuan who was abused by Wu You You's blood: "Stop! Stop!"

    Wu You You stopped graciously: "What's the matter?"

    Ling Xuan clutched his chest: "Fight...well, let's discuss! It's boring to learn from each other! Let's change another one!"

    Wu You You raised her eyebrows: "What?"

    "Ah this..."

    Ling Xuan was asked.

    However, Ling Xuan was only annoyed for thirty seconds.

    He had a good idea right away.

    "We play... Gobang?"

    "Yes."

    ——This