Chapter 182

Chapter 182 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [End]

    As Fang Yun's poisoning progressed, the emperor's body became weaker and weaker.

    The imperial hospital is not a vegetarian. Seeing that the body of the dog emperor is not as good as the day, the imperial physicians immediately think about the poisoning.

    However, the purple gold mother poison that Wu Youyou brought to Fang Yun was colorless and odorless, and it was difficult for even a skilled physician to trace it. Dozens of imperial physicians in the imperial hospital checked the emperor from the beginning to the end, from the inside to the outside, but they didn't find any place related to the poison.

    However, based on the experience of the imperial physicians immersed in the palace for many years, there is no second possibility for the emperor's physical change, except for poisoning.

    From the signs of the emperor's poisoning, the imperial physicians also vaguely guessed the identity of the poisoner.

    It must be the emperor's favorite concubine Ning Gui!

    Not to mention being an imperial doctor, anyone with a personal head in the palace can guess that the emperor's weakness has something to do with Concubine Ning!

    Concubine Ning is a scourge!

    Just when the news that Concubine Ning had poisoned the emperor was rumored in the palace, the emperor directly used the imperial hospital for surgery, and slapped the imperial doctor Zhang who guessed Concubine Ning had poisoned him. Exile Ningguta!

    The emperor's act of killing chickens and warning monkeys completely shocked those who liked to chew on the ears of the imperial palace.

    The big guy knew that the emperor favored Concubine Ning, but he never imagined that he would dote on her to such a degree! !

    Don't even want to die? !

    Do you want to love when you die? !

    Although the emperor punished the hospital, the courtiers still hoped that the emperor would be healthy, long live and long live.

    As a result, some ministers, in order to take credit, specially ordered people to go to the southwest to find doctors who were good at using poison, hoping that they could come to Beijing to detoxify the emperor.

    Who knew that these ministers' flattery slapped the horse's leg, and the emperor did not appreciate it at all, and even beat the leaders and fined them their salaries.

    The emperor's operation stunned everyone.

    What's going on? !

    Your Majesty, you are poisoned, why don't you tell me? !

    It's okay to say no, and you don't even want to die? !

    You are the emperor! ! ! The man who is sitting on the rivers and mountains of thousands of miles! !

    Did you risk your life so much? ! ! !

    ——Amid

    the speculations of the outside world, the emperor’s body is as follows.

    The poisoning thing went so smoothly, Wu Youyou couldn't help but suspect that there was fraud.

    Shouldn't this Fang Yun be the kind of female lead in Gu Zaowen who forgets her bloody feud because the male lead is too good to her? !