81-85

Chapter 81 The husband who died in battle is back [1]

    After getting up, Wu Youyou washed up and sat down at the table to have breakfast.

    By the way, I took a look at the life of Qin Youyou, the supporting actress who had crossed over this time.

    After quickly finishing Qin Youyou's 18 years of life, Wu Youyou could not wait to shout "Wonderful!"

    Qin Youyou's life was simply not too fun!

    Qin Youyou first served as the daughter of the Hou's mansion for 17 years in Zhongyong Hou's mansion. As the only daughter of the Qin family and the youngest direct-born lady among the four siblings of the Qin family, Qin Youyou enjoyed the love of her elders in her life 17 years ago.

    At the age of 17, under the order of the Holy One, he married Wu Guogong Ling's family and Zhongyong Hou Qin's family, and betrothed Qin Youyou to Ling Jingyi, the second son of the Ling family.

    Mrs. Qin and Mrs. Ling are close friends. Because of their mothers, Qin Youyou and Ling Jingyi grew up together as childhood sweethearts.

    Ling Jingyi looks good, strong in martial arts, and resourceful. He became the commander of the Yulin Army at a young age, and is the object of the secret love of many daughters in the capital.

    Qin Youyou has also admired Ling Jingyi for many years.

    Being able to marry Ling Jingyi as his wife is Qin Youyou's wish in this life.

    Ling Qin was from a prestigious family, and the children of the two families were married, so they naturally wanted to have a big marriage.

    Qin Youyou's ostentation when she got married was like a ten-mile red makeup, with a mighty momentum.

    Rao is a well-informed citizen of the capital, and he has also talked about Ling Jingyi and Qin Youyou's wedding for many years.

    Compared with Qin Youyou's grand wedding, what the people of the capital like to talk about is Qin Youyou's tragic fate.

    On the day Qin Youyou and Ling Jingyi got married, the war in the southwest suddenly broke out!

    Ling Jingyi had just finished worshiping with Qin Youyou, entered the bridal chamber and lifted the red hijab. Before they could drink a glass of wine, the imperial palace sent a decree from the Holy Spirit, requesting Ling Jingyi to lead the 3,000 elites of the Yulin Army, and immediately go south to support Qianzhou!

    At the moment of the imperial decree, Ling Jingyi was ordered in danger, and even had time to take off her wedding dress, even if she put on a military uniform, she went to the southwest!

    Qin Youyou is a person with general knowledge.

    She knew that the love of her children should be made concessions for the country and the society.

    Moreover, she and her husband are still young, and the current separation is only short-lived, and they still have a long life to spend together.

    Who knows, when Ling Jingyi goes, it means farewell.

    ——After

    Ling Jingyi went to the southwest, there was no news at all.

    Half a year later, the news of Ling Jingyi's death on the battlefield came back from the southwest.

    The moment he got the news, Qin Youyou fainted on the spot.