Chapter 116

Chapter 116 Straight Daughter: Extra Story

    18 months after     Fanwai 1 and Ling Yize got their marriage licenses, Wu Youyou finally realized that her husband seemed to have a problem with Cai Yupu.

    But why?

    Wu Youyou didn't want to understand.

    It stands to reason that Dad Cai and Dad Ling are classmates in college, or brothers who sleep in the bunk and bunk. The relationship between the two should be very good! !

    But when Ling Yize and Wu Youyou held their wedding, Cai's father and Cai's mother were there, but Cai and Pu did not come.

    Later, Ling Yi said that Cai Yupu didn't come because she was on a business trip, and Wu Youyou reluctantly believed it. But after she gave birth to the eldest, Ling Tuantuan, Cai Yupu didn't even come to see her! !

    Wu Youyou was very sure that Cai Yupu was in China at that time.

    She still clearly remembered that the day before Ling Tuantuan held the Full Moon Wine, Wang Chuan, one of the members of the Runtu Family, was still complaining about Cai Yupu in the group!

    That day, Cai Yupu scolded Wang Chuan savagely at the work meeting, and he scolded him so hard that he didn't give him any face at all.

    Because of this, Wang Chuan made at least 10,000 complaints in the group, thinking that Cai Yupu was a fake public benefit, to report his personal revenge for breaking her cheating scene!

    Wu Youyou climbed the building for a long time before reading Wang Chuan's 10,000 complaints. So she remembered this day very deeply.

    Wu Youyou is a person who can't hide his words.

    Once suspicious, she immediately went to Ling Yize to ask for a reason.

    But Ling Yize's mouth was as hard as ***, and she refused to tell Wu Youyou why she didn't like Cai Yupu.

    The more Ling Yize resisted, the more Wu Youyou felt that there was a problem! !

    Could it be that the husband and Cai Yupu have some ulterior motives? !

    Wu Youyou guessed so, and then was shocked!

    No!

    Wu Youyou, who was influenced by the yars from Runtu Family, couldn't help but start brainstorming.

    Could it be that Ling Yize was willing to get engaged to Cai Yupu not out of loyalty to help his brother solve problems, but because he really liked Cai Yupu? !

    The more Wu Youyou thought about it, the more she felt that her guess was reliable!

    Just suffering from no one to testify.

    Wu Youyou thought about it, and finally made a decision!

    You Ling Yize refused to say it, why didn't I ask Cai Yupu himself? !

    You wait! I'll go to her right now to get the truth! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou just ask!

    She immediately took out her mobile phone and opened WeChat, turned to Cai Yupu in the address book, and sent her a message: [Mr. Cai, do you and Ling Yize have any secrets? ! 】

    Wu Youyou's message was sent out, and Cai Yupu's phone call came right away: "Hello, is it Youyou? What does the WeChat message you just sent mean? Why can't I understand it?