Chapter 158

Chapter 158 The Big Sister Just Wants To Learn [Twelve]

    Seeing that Li Xiang was pushed into the alley by the group of girls dragging her hair, Wu Youyou couldn't help frowning.

    Although she Wu Youyou is a good student and has not done anything to bully her classmates, but the original owner Gu You is a top student and has done a lot.

    Wu Youyou could see at a glance that this was school violence!

    A nameless fire suddenly erupted in his heart, Wu Youyou reached out and grabbed Ling Xi's sleeve, pulling him to chase after him.

    ——But

    even if Wu Youyou responded quickly, when she and Ling Xi reached the alley, Li Xiang was already restrained by the two girls.

    The girl in the lead was slapping her across the face.

    While smoking, he scolded her: "I told you to seduce Brother Qinghe! I told you to be shameless! I told you to be arrogant! What kind of little white rabbit?! What I dislike most is a fake woman like you!"

    Li Xiangxi With tender skin, in just a moment, he was beaten up by the girl and his face was swollen.

    Blood-red traces were drawn from the fair skin, which was particularly obvious on her face.

    Seeing Li Xiang like this, Wu Youyou got angry and shouted angrily: "Stop it for me!"

    Wu Youyou's sudden appearance interrupted the girl's movements.

    The raised hand paused in mid-air, but did not fall again.

    Seeing that it was Wu Youyou, Li Xiang's dull eyes suddenly lit up.

    The girl who beat her turned around and saw Wu Youyou and Ling Xi at the entrance of the alley. She was slightly startled, and then smiled: "Just the two of you, you want me to stop too?!"

    Wu Youyou smiled coldly, her eyes Looking at the girl coldly, she replied, "Even if it's just me, I can make you stop."

    Wu Youyou's words successfully angered the girl.

    "you--!"

    She quickly retracted her hand, the girl was about to rush towards Wu Youyou, but another girl standing beside her had already pulled her: "Boss, don't be impulsive, she is Gu You!"

    The word "Gu You" came out, powerful It's not like an atom | bomb.

    The girl's movements were instantly sealed.

    The arrogant arrogance also suddenly shortened by two.

    The girl pretended to be domineering and said "Gu You is amazing!", but she put down her fists honestly.

    With a cold snort, the girl still wasn't angry enough, she turned around and slapped Li Xiang's face twice, grabbed her hair and said, "You are lucky today! Let me touch you next time. When it comes to you, you won't be so lucky!"

    After speaking, the girl shook Li Xiang's head away, and Ming Jin withdrew: "Let's go!"

    ——These

    girls come and go quickly. .

    After a while, I walked cleanly in the alley.

    There was only one Li Xiang, who was sitting on the ground with weak legs because of fear.