Chapter 160

Chapter 160 The big sister just wants to learn [fourteen]

    Ling Xi and Wu Youyou study at different places, sometimes in a coffee shop or outside, sometimes in the city library, and sometimes in Wu Youyou's house.

    ——Anyway, Wu Youyou's family is just her and her brother, and her brother Gu Lei is away from home all the year round and is comfortable at home.

    Ling Xi's teaching method is exactly the same as when he tutored Wu Youyou in school, that is - the sea-question tactics!

    After meeting every day, Ling Xi first took out the questions she had prepared the night before and let Wu Youyou do it. When she was done, she would explain according to the questions she did wrong. Then, she gave Wu Youyou exercises on similar questions to improve her skills. To develop her conditioned reflex for this type of topic.

    When Wu Youyou was doing the questions, Ling Xi did her own thing. Sometimes it's reading, sometimes it's doing problems, and sometimes it's playing on the computer.

    Yes, Ling Xi came out with the computer every day to study with Wu Youyou.

    Wu Youyou only thought that Ling Xi was using the computer network to check information. It wasn't until one day that Wu Youyou finished writing the test questions assigned by Ling Xi in advance, and when she came to Ling Xi's side to take a look, she realized that things were not as simple as she imagined.

    Seeing the colorful English on the computer screen, Wu Youyou was slightly startled and asked, "Ling Xi, what are you doing?"

    "I'm programming."

    Ling Xi replied to Wu Youyou without taking her eyes off the computer screen. Still typing hard on the keyboard.

    Seeing that word after word popped up on the input interface with the green background of the bean, Wu Youyou knew each word, but she couldn't understand it together.

    "define PRIVATE static..." Wu Youyou read out the codes that Ling Xi typed on the screen one by one, and then, puzzled, "Define private static...?"

    Ling Xi laughed, stopped typing in his hand, and turned to look Xiang Wu Youyou: "This is C language."

    Wu Youyou looked puzzled: "C language?"

    "Yes." Ling Xi patiently explained to Wu Youyou, "It is one of the computer programming languages, suitable for the underlying development of computer software and hardware..."

    The more Ling Xi said, the more confused Wu Youyou became.

    What? what? What did Ling Xi say?

    After Ling Xi finished talking about the features and scope of C language, Wu Youyou digested it seriously, and found that she couldn't digest it, so she could only give up.

    She directly asked the key point: "So, why are you studying this? Does this help the college entrance examination?"

    After hearing Wu Youyou's question, Ling Xi was silent for a moment and replied, "Yuyou, I want to study microelectronics in college."

    "Ah . ?" Wu Youyou was shocked by Ling Xi's answer, "But... aren't the elders in your family all engaged in medicine? You don't study medicine?"

    Ling Xi shook his head: "I think more than medicine. Computer-related majors."

    "Why?"

    Wu Youyou asked.

    Ling Xi didn't immediately answer Wu Youyou's question. He opened a webpage and showed Wu Youyou the content of the list displayed on the webpage: "Yuyou, look - these are the product lists that our country has not yet mastered the core technology. The core technology of these products is monopolized by foreign countries. They can only buy their scientific research results at high prices. Once they cut off the supply, the development of related industries in China will be controlled by others."