Chapter 128

Chapter 128 Harm! Cultivation is not the same thing [12]

    After entering Ling Changting, Wu Youyou found that her daily life didn't seem to have changed much.

    She is still the same as before, sleeping until she wakes up naturally every day, waking up and licking her cat until her hand cramps.

    I have to find something different, that is, the treasures that Ling Changting said to have lent her to her are now legitimately owned by her. Ling Changting also, according to her request, turned the west wing into a cozy cabin with a size of fifty or sixty square meters.

    ... And the biggest feeling these changes brought to Wu Youyou is that she can enjoy salted fish.

    Wu Youyou always thought that what she longed for was the life of the salted fish right now, but when she really encountered it, she realized that...

    No! She can't be a salted fish! She can't stand such a life without goals day after day!

    Finally, Wu Youyou recognized herself!

    She is not some salted fish! She also has a fighting spirit!

    So, on the fifth day of worshiping Ling Changting as a teacher, Wu Youyou made a solemn request to Ling Changting: "Master, teach me spells!" ——Wu Youyou couldn't help

    twitching

    Youyou's request surprised Ling Changting.

    Raising his heroic eyebrows, Ling Changting looked at Wu Youyou and asked her, "What do you want to learn?" Wu Youyou never

    thought about this question, and was stunned for a while.

    After thinking for a while, Wu Youyou replied hesitantly: "It's all ... it's fine."

    After a pause, Wu Youyou asked Ling Changting again: "Master, what do you know?"

    Ling Changting smiled lightly, took the Picking up the white jade cup of tea on the table, he took a sip, and said, "You should ask me if I don't know anything."

    Wu Youyou looked up in awe: "It's my disciple who was negligent! Then... Master, you won't know anything. ?!"

    Ling Changting replied: "There is no one in this world that I, Ling Changting, can't do."

    Wu Youyou couldn't help twitching at the corners of her mouth: "..."

    Then, she got up immediately and bowed her hands: "Master is mighty!"

    ——Since

    Ling Changting said that he can do anything, Wu Youyou is welcome!

    After thinking for a while, Wu Youyou put forward his first choice: "Master! I want to learn the magic of turning stone into gold!"

    Ling Changting: "..."

    Ling Changting: "?"

    Wu Youyou read from Ling Changting's speechless expression When he got the feeling of contempt, he immediately changed his words and said: "Then I should learn the spell that can make it bigger and smaller!"

    Ling Changting: "..."

    Ling Changting: "?"    Next, she said several spells that she thought were quite difficult in one breath, but all she got were Ling Changting's speechless responses.     Wu Youyou felt that she might have misunderstood what Ling Changting meant! So she started to swell!     With his hands on his hips, Wu Youyou looked at Ling Changting, raised his chin slightly, and asked him, "Master, why don't you talk?! Do you know this?!"     Ling Changting looked at Wu Youyou speechlessly, and said, "Then you Do you think I will beat you up now?"     Wu Youyou smiled at Ling Changting with a hilarious face: "Hee hee~ Master, you are reluctant to beat me~"     Ling Changting stretched out his hand and grabbed Wu Youyou's small round face, Sighing: "Don't you just want to learn this?"     After speaking, he stretched out his right index finger and tapped on the stone table. The stone table turned into pure gold with a bang.