31-35

Chapter 31 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [Thirty]

    Although the young man in front of him had a completely different face from that of Prince Ling Heng, the moment Wu Youyou saw him, his heartbeat skipped a beat.

    Wu Youyou subconsciously wanted to turn her face away, but thinking that she had outlived Qi Heng by more than 140 years, Wu Youyou forced herself not to turn her head.

    You Xiaokui, you can't lose!

    The little boy in front of him is only fifteen or sixteen years old, and he is a few years older than Ling Xuan. What's so shy to see him? !

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou thickened his face, stepped forward, and bowed generously to Qi Heng: "Brother Qi Heng."

    This is the second time Qi Heng has met Wu Youyou. When the two met for the first time, the atmosphere was not very pleasant, so Qi Heng's expression was a little unnatural: "Miss Zhang, Zhang."

    Seeing Qi Heng's cramped appearance, Wu Youyou grinned: "Qi Heng Brother, you are so kind~! You are just like Sister Yu, just call me Youhui~"

    Zhang Youhui looked so delicate, with red lips and teeth, and a lively and lovely appearance, Qi Heng was taken aback for a moment.

    When he came back to his senses, Qi Heng blushed slightly, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Who is this Jade Sister in your mouth... Who is it?"

    "It's your mother~" Wu Youyou smiled and said, "Sister Jade is so much older than me. When she is a teenager, calling her aunt does not call her old? That's why I call her Sister Yu."

    Qi's mother had the word "Jade" in her boudoir name, so Wu Youyou called her "Sister Yu".

    Qi Heng was stunned again.

    When he came back to his senses again, the expression on Qi Heng's face became speechless: "You call me brother, call my mother sister... Isn't this generation messed up?!"

    "Harm~!" Wu Youyou waved her little hand , with a calm face, "Let's talk about each other, there's nothing wrong!"

    Wu Youyou's pretentious appearance made Qi Heng amused.

    After Qi Heng laughed out loud, "Pfft—", the prudence between the two also faded a lot.

    Qi Heng stretched out his hand and took the basket in Wu Youyou's hand very naturally, and said, "My mother said, you come home every day in large and small bags, which is strange. It just so happens that I don't have to go to the shop to help today. , so my mother brought me over to help you get things."

    After explaining, Qi Heng consciously stood behind Wu Youyou and invited her: "Let's go, I'll go home with you.

    " ——Wu

    Youyou and Qi Heng just walked in the narrow alley one after the other.

    Wu Youyou is small, his steps are not big, and he walks a little slowly.

    Qi Heng slowed down her pace and followed her step by step.

    At first, neither of them spoke.

    Wu Youyou is lively and can't stand the embarrassing silence, so he randomly found a topic: "Brother Qi Heng, didn't you dislike my brother and I to your house originally? Why did you come out to pick me up today? ?"

    Wu Youyou's question made Qi Heng pause.

    But he immediately started again and followed Wu Youyou up: "Actually... I was not very happy when I knew you were here at first. But then I saw that A-Niang was with you, and my spirit was getting better and better, and my mood was getting better and better. She's getting more and more cheerful... I know that you treat her with sincerity. You are so good to my aunt, and I object to you coming to my house, don't you know what's wrong?"