86-90

Chapter 86 The husband who died in battle is back [six]

    The man in front of him was as black as coke, only a pair of black and white eyes were particularly eye-catching.

    These eyes were exactly the same as the pair Wu Youyou had seen in her dream, bright and dazzling, as if quenching the vast night sky full of stars.

    At the same time, Wu Youyou also recognized the man in front of him through this voice.

    "Ah! You are the one from the Great Buddha Temple..."

    Wu Youyou blurted out.

    Having said that, Wu Youyou suddenly realized her gaffe, and quickly raised her hand to cover her mouth.

    Seeing Wu Youyou's reaction, the man couldn't help frowning.

    Mrs. Ling on the side did not see that Wu Youyou was wrong.

    Mrs. Ling was so surprised and happy that she didn't have time to think about anything else.

    Holding the handkerchief and wiping her tears again, Mrs. Ling sobbed and asked Wu Youyou, "Youyou, Jingyi is back, aren't you happy?"

    Mrs. Ling's question can be regarded as pulling Wu Youyou's thoughts to the sky. back to the ground.

    What? ! !

    Wu Youyou looked at the man who was staring at her in shock.

    This piece of black charcoal... is actually Ling Jingyi? !

    ——Seeing

    Wu Youyou's stupid appearance, everyone present thought she was too surprised, so she lost her temper.

    Only Ling Jingyi chuckled and asked Wu Youyou, "What? I haven't seen each other for so long, my Youyou has forgotten what her husband looks like?"

    Ling Jingyi said the truth, and Wu Youyou felt a little embarrassed.

    Ling Jingyi was right, this widow lived so happily that Wu Youyou had long since forgotten the appearance of her deceased husband.

    Wu Youyou knew that she was doing this inappropriately, and suddenly felt a little guilty.

    But Mrs. Ling hadn't noticed the subtle atmosphere between Wu Youyou and Ling Jingyi.

    Holding a handkerchief and flicking on Ling Jingyi's shoulder, Mrs. Ling reprimanded Ling Jingyi, "What kind of idiot are you talking about?! You have been a widow for so many years, do you know how hard your life is?! How can you talk to her in such a yin and yang manner?!"

    Hearing Madam Ling speak for herself like this, Wu Youyou was very ashamed.

    Mother-in-law, have you misunderstood me? ! Don't you see that I've been a widow this year and I've enjoyed it so much? !

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou felt ashamed, but couldn't help but feel sad.

    Fate is too good at tricking people, isn't it? !

    You said that Ling Jingyi died well (?), why did she suddenly come back to life? !

    Doesn't this make me feel bad? ! !

    numb!

    Totally numb!

    ——Not

    long after Wu Youyou arrived at Mrs. Ling's house, Wu Guogong, Ling Jingshu, Ling Jingfang and his son also rushed back from the yamen after hearing the news.