Chapter 169

Chapter 169 The eldest sister just wants to learn [Twenty-three]

    Hearing Li Xiang's words, Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment.

    After reacting, Wu Youyou blew up on the spot! !

    "Li misses you crazy?! You told me about you when there are more than 40 days before the college entrance examination!!!" Furious, "Yang Qinghe's brain is not clear, don't you know about yours?! Do you let him do whatever he wants?!! Have you never thought about your own position?!! You are a senior in high school. Ah!!! How can you!!"

    Wu Youyou's sudden explosion frightened Li Xiang, and also frightened Ling Xi.

    As soon as Wu Youyou finished yelling at Li Xiang, Ling Xi ran to her side in one breath: "What's the matter, Yoyo?! What happened?!"

    Wu Youyou was so angry that her neck was thickened, and she couldn't control her emotions for a while. Ling Xi roared: "It's nothing to do with you, just go away!!" After

    roaring, Wu Youyou realized that she was just out of anger, and quickly made up for it: "I'm sorry Ling Xi, I just got too angry just now. Yelling at you like this ... " After a pause, Wu Youyou

    added: "Let me and Li want to talk for a long time, why don't you go back to the dormitory first."

    Ling Xi looked at Wu Youyou worriedly, and shook her head: "You are like this I'm not at ease, I'll be waiting for you."

    In fact, Wu Youyou was also worried that she would hit Li Xiang impulsive, so when Ling Xi said that, she nodded her head in a kindly manner: "That's fine, just wait for me for a while."

    "Okay." Ling Xi responded to Wu Youyou, "I'm right by the side, you can call me if you have anything."

    "Well."

    ——Ling

    Xi returned to the original position for Wu Youyou and Li Xiangwangfeng to go .

    Being interrupted by Ling Xi like this, the atmosphere between Wu Youyou and Li Xiang eased a lot, and Wu Youyou was not so angry anymore.

    But still very much! gas! !

    Resisting the anger, Wu Youyou patiently asked Li Xiang: "Are you sure you are pregnant? Are you sure it wasn't a misdiagnosis?

    " Like a frightened bunny, he looked at Wu Youyou in panic, "My period has not come for two months... Then I went out of school last Sunday and bought a pregnancy test stick outside... ...The result is, two lines..."

    Wu Youyou: "The two lines mean you're pregnant?"

    Li Xiang: "Well..."

    Wu Youyou: "How many times have you tested?! It's not necessarily true that you test only once. Right ?! " Li

    Xiang: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Does your family know about this?"

    Li Xiang: "My parents work in South Africa, and my grandma is the only one at home..."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Li Xiang: "Gu You, I really can't find anyone to discuss... I, I just thought of you..."

    Wu Youyou: "Where's Yang Qinghe?! If he is still a man, You should be responsible!!"

    Li Xiang: "..."