76-80

Chapter 76 Ace Broker [10]

    Wu Youyou's appearance set off the Internet.

    Weibo's server blew up!

    Everyone went to the Internet to post the footage of Wu Youyou on the live broadcast that they intercepted.

    Although the program team only gave Wu Youyou less than three minutes of footage, the netizens just took screenshots of these three minutes of footage.

    Then, sigh - it is obviously a death shot from the bottom up, the boss of 1801 Entertainment can be so beautiful! !

    This is really the beauty that is invincible all over the world! !

    Crispy crispy! !

    Who is the most beautiful broker in the world? !

    ——There

    are only three minutes of footage, which cannot satisfy netizens' pursuit of beauty.

    Netizens waved the Luoyang shovel in their hands.

    According to the list of artists that Jiang Youyou brought in his early years, netizens who were astute as they found Jiang Youyou found Jiang Youyou's figure in the Reuters photos, airport photos, behind-the-scenes videos and other materials of those artists.

    Although Jiang Youyou is relatively blurry in these materials, no matter how low the pixel is, it can't block her dazzling beauty halo.

    Even, several female artists whom Jiang Youyou had brought in her early years replied in the interview that the most beautiful person she had ever met was their manager, Jiang Youyou.

    Ling Bingqing also said this back then.

    However, at that time, everyone thought Ling Bingqing was humble.

    Now seeing Jiang Youyou himself, everyone believes it! !

    Let's Bingqing, what's this called self-esteem? ! This is sincerity! !

    The most beautiful broker in the world, honestly do not deceive me! !

    ——While

    everyone was looking at the beauties, the host also introduced the bosses of the major entertainment companies.

    The night of the group has officially started.

    According to the flow of the program, all the trainees who participated in the program danced the theme song in uniform. Although Ling Che had retired, he was still ranked C.

    When Ling Che, who had not appeared on the show for a long time, appeared on the scene, the audience at the scene and those watching the live broadcast went crazy! !

    Those on the scene screamed Ling Che's name frantically, and those who watched the live broadcast frantically output the barrage, screaming Ling Che's name in the barrage.

    Ling Che, the true uncrowned king!

    Deserved!

    ——After

    the theme song, the final 21 trainees’ solo skein was followed by three stage performances and guest performances.

    It is interspersed with various program tidbits, speeches of eliminated trainees, and VCRs recorded by 21 trainees' relatives and friends...