Chapter 141

Chapter 141 Harm! Cultivation of immortals is not the same thing [Twenty-five]

    After another nine days, Ling Changting finally woke up.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Wu Youyou sitting cross-legged on the cattail pad beside him meditating, and Ling Changting was stunned for a while.

    And Wu Youyou heard the sound of him getting up, and even opened his eyes.

    Seeing Ling Changting sitting on the cattail bed, looking at himself in confusion, Wu Youyou was overjoyed: "Master! Are you awake?! Are you hungry?! What do you want to eat?!"

    Ling Changting shook his head and said, "Also Well, I'm not very hungry, I don't want to eat anything for the time being."

    After answering Wu Youyou's question, Ling Changting looked around and asked Wu Youyou, "Where are we?"

    "We are still on Lingxiu Mountain, This is a hidden cave found for her by Cat Big's good friend A Xing, and ordinary people can't find it here."

    Wu Youyou replied to Ling Changting.

    Ling Changting nodded slightly, and asked again, "What day is it now?"

    Wu Youyou pinched his fingers and replied, "If I'm not wrong, today will be August 16th."

    "The Mid-Autumn Festival is over?! "Ling Changting, who has always acted calmly, showed a surprised look, "Isn't that the Spiritual Cultivation Mountain trial is over?!"

    Wu Youyou hesitated for a while, but answered honestly: "Yes, the trial is over, The disciples of the major sects have also withdrawn from Lingxiu Mountain."

    Ling Changting: "Then why do you and I stay here?"

    Hearing Ling Changting's question, Wu Youyou thought for a while, and what happened after Ling Changting passed out. Everything was explained to him in detail.

    The only thing that Wu Youyou rescued Ling Changting with the double cultivation method, Wu Youyou was a little ashamed, so he took it all over, only saying that under the guidance of Ah Xing, he used a secret technique he knew to save Ling Changting from death. The edge was pulled back.

    Fortunately, Ling Changting did not ask for details.

    He looked at Wu Youyou thoughtfully, his eyes were full of dark night: "Is there a secret technique that Ah Xing gave you...?"

    Wu Youyou didn't know if it was her own delusion, she only felt that... Ling Changting When he said the word "secret technique", his eyes seemed to drift over her body, as if she was not wearing an inch, and he saw her whole person clearly.

    Wu Youyou couldn't help thinking of those nine lingering days and nights, the feeling of touching her skin that made her shudder, and what happened to Ling Changting... her face suddenly burned.

    Fortunately, there was no light in the cave, so there was a little sunlight coming in from the entrance of the cave, and Wu Youyou's blushing couldn't really be seen in the half-light and half-darkness.

    Wu Youyou even strengthened her heart not to say anything.

    "Well, it's a lost secret technique that can save people from dying."

    Wu Youyou insisted that it was an ordinary secret technique.

    In the faint light, Ling Changting was silent for a long time, and then he responded in a low voice.