Chapter 148

Chapter 148 The Big Sister Just Wants To Learn [Part 2]

    "Li Xiang?" Wu Youyou repeated the name involuntarily, but it sounded familiar, "I seem to have heard of it somewhere..."

    Wu Youyou tried very hard to dig out the information related to this Li Xiang in Gu You's memory. The result was nothing.

    ——Gu You's mind is full of Yang Qinghe, it's strange that he can pretend to do other things!

    The search was fruitless, Wu Youyou could only answer Yang Qinghe honestly: "Brother Qinghe, I don't know this Li Xiang... What's wrong with her?"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's answer, Yang Qinghe took a long breath and said : "It's nothing, it's fine if you don't know it."

    As a yin with a keen sense of smell, Wu Youyou immediately smelled the taste of melon from Yang Qinghe's words!

    "It's really nothing?" Wu Youyou asked Yang Qinghe back, and then said to him, "Brother Qinghe, are you hiding something from me?"

    Yang Qinghe just smoked silently on the other end of the phone: "... ..." The

    more he was like this, the more sure Wu Youyou was about his conjecture - Yang Qinghe's reaction was no wonder!

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou continued to use the aggressive method: "Brother Qinghe, do you not treat me as your own, and you don't want to tell me if you have something on your mind? What did this Li Xiang do to you?"

    Finally, the phone Yang Qinghe on the other end laughed helplessly: "Yuyou, why are you nervous? I didn't say anything because I was afraid that you would worry about me?"

    After a short pause, Yang Qinghe said again: "Actually it's nothing, it's this one called Li The girl I thought about saved me last Saturday."

    Then, Yang Qinghe spoke slowly to Wu Youyou on the phone.

    After listening to Yang Qinghe's narration, Wu Youyou only felt full of lies.

    This storyline... is too old!

    ————

    It turned out that last Saturday night, as usual, Yang Qinghe and his brothers skipped class and went out to eat supper, and then went to the Internet cafe to play games.

    The game played until more than six o'clock in the morning, most of the brothers were sleepy and went to sleep on the computer table.

    Only Yang Qinghe was still in high spirits and had no sleepiness at all.

    So, he walked out of the Internet cafe, smoked a cigarette outside, and walked around the street casually.

    It was also Yang Qinghe's bad luck. Not long after he came out, he ran into the enemy of the vocational college who had just come out of KTV overnight.

    Enemies meet, especially jealous!

    What's more, this enemy is still single!

    Yang Qinghe's enemies didn't say a word, they came forward and caught Yang Qinghe, dragged him to the corner of the surveillance camera in the side alley, and beat him up!

    Yang Qinghe's skills are good, and he beat the other two at the beginning. But two fists are no match for four hands, not to mention six hands, eight hands and ten hands. After a while, Yang Qinghe was pressed to the ground by the opponent's people and beaten to death!