46-50

Chapter 46 The secretary just wants to eat melon [9]

    After separating from Ling Zhuo, Wu Youyou took a taxi back to the hotel.

    Get back to the hotel and start working straight away.

    Wu Youyou has the habit of finishing things today. She plans to organize today's meeting and tomorrow's visit plan before ten o'clock and send it to Ling Zhuo.

    Just when Wu Youyou was working in the dark, the doorbell of her room suddenly rang.

    Wu Youyou was taken aback by the doorbell.

    At this time, who will come to me? !

    Wu Youyou thought about it and glanced at the time on the computer.

    21:15 now.

    At this time, the doorbell rang again.

    Wu Youyou had no choice but to stand up and walk towards the door while asking "Who is it?".

    "It's me."

    Ling Zhuo's voice came from outside the door.

    Wu Youyou hurriedly stepped forward and opened the door: "Dong Ling, why did you come back so early?"

    "Is it early?" Ling Zhuo raised his hand and glanced at the time on his watch, "It's almost half past nine. ."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    But it was already seven o'clock when we ended the meeting! ! You came home two hours later? !

    Seeing that Wu Youyou didn't speak, Ling Zhuo simply pushed open the door and came in: "I guess you forgot to eat again, so you packed meals directly from home. Auntie Zhang who helps us at our house is very good at cooking, you can try it.

    " After closing the door, Ling Zhuo looked back at the door lock, and emphasized to Wu Youyou, "You didn't lock the door just now, did you? Remember to lock the door first when you go back to the hotel room in the future. You are a girl who is going out, so be careful. "

    Speaking, Ling Zhuo solemnly locked the door and hung up the anti-theft buckle.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Thank you Dong Ling for reminding... I will pay attention to it in the future."

    ---

    Came to the sofa and sat down, Ling Zhuo put down the multi-layered lunch in his hand, opened the lid of the box, and packed it neatly Qi's meals were taken out one by one and placed on the table.

    There are hairtail in soy sauce, pork ribs with garlic flavor, choy sum with garlic, pig's feet in sour soup...

    Every dish is full of color, flavor, and Wu Youyou's eyes are straight.

    When Ling Zhuo put the food on the table, Wu Youyou's stomach groaned in coordination.

    "Hmm—"

    Wu Youyou covered her stomach with a blushing face.

    Ling Zhuo looked over with a smile, took out the chopsticks that came with the lunch box, and handed it to Wu Youyou: "Are you hungry? Eat first."

    "Yes, sir!"

    ——Wu Youyou

    is really hungry.