Chapter 136

Chapter 136 Harm! Cultivation is not the same thing [20]

    Who knew that Wu Youyou raised the sword, so Di Chunying took a step back consciously and stood behind the two tall and sturdy Yanshan disciples, only showing her head from the middle of them, smiled sarcastically, and said to Wu Youyou said: "Little Sister, I never said that I want to fight you in person. It's them who want to fight you." As soon as

    Di Chunying finished speaking, the disciples of the Yanshan Sect stepped forward one after another. Wu Youyou was surrounded more tightly.

    Wu Youyou understood the posture of the disciples of the Yanshan faction.

    With a chuckle, Wu Youyou said, "So you want to wait for them to beat me to the end before you come out and grab someone? Not bad, Xiao Di, you have some ideas."

    After saying this, Wu Youyou flashed . , swept behind Di Chunying in the blink of an eye.

    Before everyone could react, Wu Youyou's left hand had already grabbed Di Chunying's throat, which startled Di Chunying a lot.

    Not to mention Di Chunying, Wu Youyou was frightened by her lightning-like speed - did I actually become so fast? !

    Wu Youyou was shocked, and the strength in his hands would inevitably lose his measure.

    Di Chunying only felt that her throat had been pinched hard by Wu Youyou, causing her to cry out in pain.

    Di Chunying's wailing awakened all the disciples of the Yanshan faction present.

    The big guys showed their weapons and pointed at Wu Youyou!

    Di Chunying regained her confidence in the sound of "ping ping ping pong" from the collision of the weapons.

    Holding her proud head high, Di Chunying said to Wu Youyou: "Tu Youyou, those who know the times are the best! We Yanshan sent so many disciples, can you fight?! I advise you to admit defeat to me earlier and let me pass. This trial is over!"

    Wu Youyou was amused by Di Chunying's confident attitude and laughed out loud: "Di Chunying, why do you think I can't beat you Yanshan faction?"

    "Hehe, it's not like I haven't seen you yourself! We passed the trial of Lu Qixianmen together more than a year ago! At that time, you were four or five days later than me outside the mountain gate, which shows your cultivation. Far inferior to me. What if you have Ling Shizu, a famous teacher to guide you? Could it be that you can improve your cultivation so much in more than a year, surpassing me?!"

    Di Chunying said more and more confidently.

    "What's more, these disciples of our Yanshan faction are all better than me. You can't even beat me, how can you beat them?! There are so many of them!"

    Di Chunying even began to persuade him to surrender. Wu Youyou said: "Little Sister, you should consciously admit defeat! If you have a good attitude, our Yanshan faction will naturally not let you lose badly." ——Di Chunying finished her

    long

    speech , Wu Youyou couldn't help nodding her head: "You have some truth in what you said."

    Di Chunying thought that Wu Youyou was persuaded by herself, and was about to be happy, but she didn't want Wu Youyou to say again: "But I don't believe in evil. I want to have a meeting with your Yanshan faction masters for a while!"

    If Wu Youyou had never dared to say such ruthless words before leaving the cave. But the speed of her teleportation just made her swell, and she felt that she could do it by herself!