Chapter 119

Chapter 119 Harm! Cultivation is not the same thing [3]

    Situ Jun was overwhelmed by Wu Youyou.

    When Situ Jun looked embarrassed, Di Chunying rushed over, without asking if Wu You Youle was happy, she grabbed her hand and pulled it under her nose.

    Wu Youyou was suddenly staggered by Di Chunying.

    Seeing the red cat head on Wu Youyou's palm, Di Chunying was overjoyed: "Hey! You're not the same as ours! Gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, you don't take advantage of it! You should Wouldn't it be to come to our Lu Qixianmen to raise spiritual pets?!"

    Di Chunying's voice fell, and Ge Yunsheng also came over to see it.

    After reading Wu Youyou's mark, Ge Yunsheng hesitated for a moment, then turned to Situ Jun and said, "Senior Brother Situ, you said this person...isn't he cheating?"

    Hearing Ge Yunsheng's words, Wu Youyou couldn't help but be stunned.

    And Di Chunying, who was on the side, laughed directly: "Hahahahaha! Cheating doesn't take dim sum!! I don't know how to find out how our Lu Qixianmen's Xianyuan test is done, so I'm just messing around!! Yes! Are you going to die of laughing at us?! Hahahahahaha!!"

    The other testers present also whispered when they heard the conversation between Ge Yunsheng and Di Chunying.

    "Isn't this girl really playing some kind of trick?!"

    "I think it's possible! How could such a powerful immortal cultivator sect Lu Qixian make mistakes in selecting disciples?! It must be this What a ghost!!"

    "I don't think she wants to use this mark to worship the fairy gate, I guess she wants to use this mark to slander the fairy spring water of Lu Qi's fairy gate! If it is rumored that the fairy spring water of Lu Qi fairy gate It's not like Lu Qixianmen who is embarrassed?!"

    *#%¥&@ ...

    @*¥&%...

    Although the voices of the people are not loud, the five senses of immortal cultivators are far extraordinary. People, Situ Jun heard these words clearly in his ears.

    Situ Jun's face suddenly turned ashen little by little.

    Wu Youyou saw Situ Jun's face as if she had dug his family's grave, even though she knew that she couldn't beat him, her temper came up: "Master Situ, you are the one who presided over this immortal fate test, you are the immortals of Lu Qixianmen. You should know better than everyone here what the spring water does! This mark on my hand really emerged after washing your fairy spring water! As for why it exists, it should be you who gave it to me An explanation!"

    Situ Jun replied with a cold face, "I have nothing to explain to cheaters!"

    Wu Youyou was really annoyed by Situ Jun's words: "You people from Lu Qixianmen are just like you. I’m not cheating?!”

    “If you weren’t cheating, why didn’t you come up to wash the water at first, but just watched from a distance?! The imprint was washed off by the immortal spring water, why did you just touch the immortal spring water quickly and then take it away?!" Situ Jun determined that Wu Youyou was cheating, and spoke in a very blunt tone, "This girl, you are not our Lu Qixian. People of the door, I have no right to punish you for cheating! If you are aware of current affairs, you can go down the mountain by yourself!"

    Situ Jun was like this, but Wu Youyou looked at it.

    With a chuckle, Wu Youyou said: "I don't want to join in such an unreasonable Lu Qixianmen, so as not to see a hypocrite like you get dirty eyes every day!"