Chapter 157

Chapter 157 The eldest sister just wants to learn [Eleven]

    Ling Xi's words were only half said, but Wu Youyou immediately got his meaning.

    His face flushed slightly, Wu Youyou was not hypocritical, and nodded very frankly: "You are quite right. I don't know why, I always feel that we have known each other for a long time. But seriously, you and I are actually We have only known each other for a little over a month."

    The smile in Ling Xi's eyes deepened: "This is probably what the language teacher said - the same as the old one?"

    Speaking of which, Wu Youyou recalled how the two of them had known each other from acquaintance to acquaintance During the process, he couldn't help rolling his eyes at Ling Xi: "You are too embarrassed to say that you are the same? When I met you in the Xinhua Bookstore more than a month ago, your attitude towards me was so cold!"

    Ling Xi glanced at Wu Youyou helplessly and replied, "You had a bad reputation in school at that time. I don't think you and I were on the same road. Shouldn't it be a normal reaction to ignore you?

    " The words choked.

    Although Ling Xi was telling the truth, Wu Youyou was still very unhappy when she heard it.

    "Even so...you should have recognized me at a glance..." Wu Youyou muttered softly, "It wasn't like this before..."

    After saying this subconsciously, Wu Youyou gave a slight Startled, puzzled - what does "it wasn't like this before"?

    Do I have any other pasts with Lingxi?

    Wu Youyou's muttering to Ling Xi didn't sound very real, and he couldn't help but say "Huh?" "What's wrong?"

    Wu Youyou was called back to reality by Ling Xi's words.

    Shaking her head, Wu Youyou replied: "It's nothing..."

    Ling Xi smiled at her and pointed in the direction of the cafeteria: "If there's nothing, then let's go to eat quickly. The cafeteria should be closed in the evening. ."

    Wu Youyou: "Okay!"

    ————

    Regarding Li Xiang and Yang Qinghe, Wu Youyou felt that she had done her best.

    As for what they will become in the future, it is not within Wu Youyou's control.

    The original owner, Gu You, because of his deep love for Yang Qinghe, put on a thick filter when watching him, and felt that he was good everywhere.

    And Wu Youyou, who crossed over to Gu You, had no feelings for Yang Qinghe at all. After hearing Li Xiang say that Yang Qinghe knew that Gu You liked him that day, Wu Youyou felt even more disgusting about this person!

    Yang Qinghe knew that Gu You liked him, and he approached her under the guise of brother and sister, enjoying her show of affection to him, not taking the initiative, not rejecting, not expressing his position, not being responsible, scum!

    If Gu You wasn't Gu Lei's sister, Yang Qinghe would be too lazy to pay attention to her!

    The reason why Yang Qinghe wanted to swoop with Gu You as brothers and sisters of the opposite sex was because he took a fancy to the Gu family behind her? ! Those bastards in the society are not less likely to show mercy to Yang Qinghe's men in the face of the Gu family.

    Otherwise, Yang Qinghe's character that caused trouble everywhere would have been destroyed 10,000 times!

    Although Wu Youyou doesn't want to care about Li Xiang and Yang Qinghe, but Gu You's little brothers who are very blind see their eldest sister talking to Li Xiang, and their minds become more active. Once Li Xiang and Yang Qinghe have troubles Yes, after they got the news, they immediately ran to report to Wu Youyou.