44

It was finally Friday, our last class had just let out. My friends and I made our way to the common room, ready to finally relax after the first week.

"I'm beat." Maggie huffed as she threw herself down on the couch. We all followed suit, nodding in agreement.

"You ladies need to take a nap before our big night." Blaise chuckled. We all looked over at him, trying to figure out what he was talking about.

"We're having fun tonight, you guys! It's the end of the first week, we're gonna celebrate!" He laughed, shaking mine and Ari's shoulders as he sat in between us.

"What all does this night entail?" Dani asked curiously. Blaise had a smirk on his face.

"Okay, first of all, I'm getting you all wasted. Second, I have some.. stuff to show you. Third, can we do it in my room?" He asked, a smile on his face trying to get us to say yes.

"Will your roommates be there?" Maggie asked, a slight look of disappointment on her face.

"Yes." He admitted. "And a few others. Pansy wants to come see Draco."

"Pansy?" I cut him off, a new feeling building up in my stomach.

"Yea, she's still got this huge crush on him or something, wants to try and be with him this year." He laughed, "Not sure it's going to work."

I felt my jaw clenching as he said the words, he obviously noticed.

"Oh, fuck. Are you jealous? Should I not have invited her?" Blaise asked, worry on his face.

I tried brushing it off. "No." I huffed, I hoped it was believable. "I just don't really like her." Atleast, now I didn't.

"Well, now I have to go because I am not letting another girl in your room without supervision. Makes me uncomfortable." Aria admitted.

"I'm fine with tagging along!" Maggie said, leaning back into the seat.

"I don't want to leave Jules out, so I can stay back." Dani smiled, looking at me. Great, now I hated to be the buzzkill.

"What are you talking about? We're going, too." I laughed. What am I getting myself into?

"Are you sure?" Dani asked me, making sure I was comfortable.

"Why wouldn't we?" I asked, my eyebrows raised, "Why would I care about Malfoy? We aren't even friends anymore, he can do what he wants." I laughed. I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to keep myself relaxed.

"Great!" Blaise said. "My friend Anthony is coming, too. He doesn't usually run in the same crowds as us, but you all should know him, he's in our house."

"Anthony Prince?" Maggie asked him.

"Yeah, you guys know him?" I had heard of him but didn't know him. The others nodded their head.

I scoffed. "The last thing I need is another prince in my life." I said, referring to Draco's nickname.

"Aweee, the princess has to pick another prince because the one she used to like hates her now." Blaise faked a pout. I shoved him lightly.

"Maybe this is what you need! New guys!" Dani encouraged. I didn't even want to think about boys right now. I don't have the best track record with them.

"I'm done talking about this." I said as I stood up from the couch. "I'm going to nap if we're having this shin dig." I sighed. "I'll see you all later."

I made my way to the steps. I don't want to see Draco with someone else. I don't want to be with him, but that doesn't mean I want to see someone else try. Does that make any sense?