46

*Mature content warning*

We laid like that for about 25 minutes, neither of us saying anything. I had started to feel more like myself again. I could tell the effects of the drinks and herbs were almost gone by now.

The only thing intoxicating me at this point was Draco's scent filling my lungs with every breath I took. It was like I couldn't get enough. I slowly started kissing his neck, not being able to contain myself anymore.

He groaned lightly at the feeling, moving his head slightly so I could get better access. I continued to leave sweet, soft kisses right below his jaw where my head was.

I slowly started sliding one of my hands up his shirt, tracing his toned abdomen with my fingers. His grip around my body slowly started to tighten.

"I want you." I whispered against his skin. My hands still roaming around on his upper body. He slowly reach over and grabbed my wrist in his hand, stopping me.

"We can't." He told me softly. "You know that we can't."

"I promise we can." I mumbled, gently sucking on the soft spot my lips were placed at on his neck. I heard him groan under my touch.

"Juliet, I refuse to have sex with you right now. Drunk or sober." He whispered to me. I removed my hand from his grasp and continued running it under his shirt, moving up and down his body.

"I don't want to have sex with you... yet." I chuckled lightly, "I just want you." I told him lightly.

"But you're drunk. And I'm not. That's not okay with me." He told me. I shook my head lightly.

"I'm slightly buzzed and in perfect condition to make consensual decisions for myself. I'm not under the influence anymore." I started sucking on his neck a little harder.

He reached over and grabbed a hold of my face in one hand. He picked up his wand in the other and mumbled "lumos" for use of a flashlight. He shined it into my eyes, examining me closely.

"Your eyes aren't red anymore, and your pupils look fine, which is good. Muggle weed must've worn off." He said. "You ever done a sobriety test?" He chuckled.

"No." I squinted my eyes, the light starting to blind me.

"Count backwards from 20 or some shit." He laughed, staring into my eyes.

"20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4-" I said quickly.

"Works for me," he mumbled, his eyes looking at my lips as he cut me off, crashing his into mine.

The kiss quickly escalated, both of our tongues fighting for dominance. Draco started biting, sucking, and pulling on my bottom lip. Anything he could do to keep our make out session from getting boring.

He grabbed a hold of my waist, pulling me into him further, causing a moan to escape my lips. I starting roaming my hands up and down the sides of his body. I stopped at the hem of his shirt, pulling up on it slightly to give him the hint.

He broke the kiss and flipped us so I was on top of him straddling his waist. He sat up so he was face to face with me, and in a swift motion he pulled his sweatshirt up over my head and threw it somewhere behind me. He reached down and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, doing the same thing.

He laid back down under me, allowing me to take in the view quickly. His toned chest and arms were making my heart weak. His veins were sticking of his forearms and hands as they gently squeezed my thighs.

I dove down and placed my lips back on his. Our lips moved together in sync, like they always did. We had our rhythm down by now. He quickly flipped us over so that he was hovering over me.