110

*Mature Content Warning*

Draco's lips nibbled on my neck as he shoved the door to my bedroom shut behind me. The castle had almost appeared completely empty. If we hadn't already known the other students were off in their late afternoon classes, I'd have truly thought it was only Draco and I who were here.

It sure did feel that way.

I let out a soft moan as I leaned against the door, rubbing my fingers through the hair on the back of his head to encourage him to keep going. Draco's movements had never been like this. Even the first time we had given ourselves over to the other. The drunken times we had given in to our temptations. Hell, even when we had angry sex with one another. This was completely different.

He was hungry for it. Starving, even. Deprived of my body for so long that his gut throbbed with anticipation as he thought about getting to touch me in any way that he pleased once again. No one else could relieve the tensions that were wounding his body up so tightly even if they dared to make an attempt at it. Not even himself.

"Did he touch you the other night?" Draco mumbled against my skin randomly as he continued to nibble on it softly. I could hardly even process his question at first, my words mumbling together as I tried to give a breathless answer.

"What?" I asked, having not a single clue who he was even talking about. "Who?" I huffed, pulling back on his soaking wet hair to raise even more tension. We were complete messes, dripping water all over the floor as we built up the anticipation for the moment we had waited ages for.

The soft drizzling of rain that was hitting us gently while the waves of the lake lapped against the shoreline and we sat on the rocky beach had quickly turned to a torrential downpour right before our eyes. Draco didn't laugh about it as hard as I did, angry that it was ruining the mood for us as we were sharing our kisses with one another. I told him I thought it was kind of romantic to which he responded:

"This is not what I meant by getting my dick wet!"

He brought me out of my trance with his chilly hand snaking it's way up my chest and landing on my neck. His rings felt colder than usual, too, pushing against my warm skin and causing a violent shiver to run up and down my body. You'd think those things were bloody mood rings, always depicting when Draco was on edge and angry.

"Chapman," Draco spat as he brought his lips to a halt and stood up straight. His hair hung over his forehead while our heavy breathing collided with each other. His angry eyes searched back and forth between mine, but I just scrunched my face up at him.

"What about him? Who cares-" I panted as I tried pulling Draco closer to me again by his neck. Draco's fingers tightened as I tried shrugging off his question, but I couldn't stop my eagerness.

"Do. Not." He growled lowly and used his strength to stop me from pulling him any closer. "Blow off my fucking questions." He seethed. "Did that git fucking touch you?" Draco spat, though I knew his anger wasn't directed towards me.

I coward down against the door, attempting to shrink and make myself smaller to avoid his harsh tone. I looked at him with fear filled eyes and hesitated for a moment.

"Why are you so mad?" I whispered as my eyes stared into his. Despite showing me so much love and affection, his eyes were stone cold as they looked into mine. "I didn't do anything with him. Honest," I told him in a low voice. I'd be a dirty liar if I said that Draco didn't scare me. I was thankful that I got his best side, but it was easy to forget the troubled boy that resided within him.