96

"Juliet," Draco slurred as he chased after me through my manor. My nausea didn't let up as I sped walked away from him. If he knew what was good for him, he'd get as far away from me as possible right now.

"Darby?" Draco's tired voice called out. There was not a chance that we'd even be able to have a coherent conversation right now. Both of us were far too intoxicated.

"Mr. Malfoy." I heard her greet him behind me. I rushed up the staircase and left them behind in the foyer. I was trying to get to my room and lock myself in, but I should've known that would be too easy for me to achieve.

"Jules, stop!" Draco yelled as he ran to catch up to me. He jumped in front of me to stop me in my tracks. He had all of his clothes off now, standing in just a pair of boxer briefs. Darby must have taken the soiled clothes for him to be washed. "Stop!" He told me again.

I stared at him blankly, not feeling anything but anger in my system. I pulled my wand out without any hesitation and pointed it at him. His red eyes widened suddenly as hurt and surprise filled them.

"Get. The fuck. Out of my way, Draco." I threatened him through gritted teeth as I annunciated the words. He stared at me for a few seconds before he moved to the side and let me walk past him. He followed behind me closely. Surely he was going to try and force his way into my bedroom as well if I shut him out.

"Jules, I-" he started to say, but cut himself off before I had even said anything. I threw my bedroom door open and immediately went to my bathroom as it slammed against the wall.

I ripped my dress off as quickly as I could and threw it into the laundry basket next to me, leaving me in a bra and a thong. I walked over to the glass shower door and reached inside, turning the water on to the right temperature.

I felt absolutely horrendous. I was drunk as hell, my boyfriend was the biggest dick I had ever known, I was starving, and I could hardly function, let alone fight with Draco.

"Good idea, honey. We'll shower together and talk it out. It'll help." Draco slurred the words as he walked inside of my bathroom. He started pulling his underwear down and stood naked in the center of the room.

He was getting worse and worse by the minute. I had never seen Draco like this. Especially after he made me promise him that I would control myself tonight at the bar. He was obliterated. Drunk off of his ass and higher than a kite.

"If you so much as come near me, I will HURT YOU!" I screamed at him as my own words slurred and blurred together. He ignored the statement as he staggered towards me.

Draco grabbed both of my shoulders and pushed me backwards slightly to the shower in an attempt to get in with me. His strength was more than he had anticipated as I couldn't hold up the weight he was putting on me. Both of us staggered back and landed on the hard tiled floor of the shower.

Draco landed face first and let out a groan as the hot water landed on him. I fell onto my back and hissed as my head hit the back wall. I instantly let out a cry as the pain rushed through.

"Ow, ow, ow-" I cried loudly before sobs poured from my mouth. Draco rolled onto his back in the large shower and looked over at me.

"Let me see it, are you hurt?" He tried mumbling to me as his eyes were half closed. I glanced over at him and saw that he had cut his forehead open off of the floor.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed at him as my tears streamed down my face. This was my breaking point. "What the actual fuck-" I let out a sob, "is wrong with you?" I yelled again. His eyes opened more and his face softened. I continued my crying as I laid on the floor. I didn't even have the strength to pull myself up right now.