72

"Aren't you just smitten as a kitten?" Dani teased me as I did my hair for class today. I couldn't contain the smile that was on my face even if I wanted to. It had lingered for hours, Draco running through my mind relentlessly.

"I'm so embarrassed. I have never felt like this before." I swooned as I turned and looked at all of my friends. "I've always liked him, but like," I paused for a moment, "I don't know." I shook my head, my smile not budging.

"I have been waiting for this day for the last 2 years. You have no idea." Maggie chuckled, widening her eyes as she said the words. "You two have always drove me mad. Trying to push each other away instead of just accepting the fact that you two obviously wanted each other. The tension was starting to get disturbing." She laughed as she shuddered slightly. I rolled my eyes as she pretended to be disgusted.

"It feels so different now that I'm actually with him." I admitted. "Like nothing is ever going to feel better than this. I hope it's not just the teen love talking." I chuckled as I put mascara on my eyelashes. "I hope it feels like this forever." I sighed.

"In my experience," Aria looked over at me as she did her makeup as well, "it does last. If not forever, then for a really long time." She told me. I smiled at her before I threw myself down on the top of my bed.

"I feel like a little girl who's just had her first kiss. He's all I can think about." I laughed as I stared up at the ceiling. I sat up and put my robes on over my skirt and sweater vest. I put my black boots on and put my wand in my pocket. "Let's head out of here." I told them as I grabbed my books in my hand. They all started doing the same, not wanting to be late for our class.

We walked through the halls quickly, trying our best to get to potions. I looked around the halls at the students that past by. I burst into laughter suddenly, covering my mouth with my hand as I looked away. My friends all looked in the direction that caught my attention.

"Well, that a match made in heaven." Dani laughed quietly along with me as we walked past the two.

"More like a bloody match made in Hell." Maggie laughed even hard, glancing back at Anthony and Pansy who walked hand in hand. "Maybe we should've stuck them together to begin with. They're both fucking psychotic." She made a gross face as she looked them up and down.

"Wait!" Aria came to a realization suddenly, stopping in her tracks. An amused look was on her face as she started pointing her finger at me. "You dirty dog! Blaise was right all along!" She laughed loudly, shaking her head at me in astonishment.

"What?" I asked her in confusion. I had no idea what she was going on about. The other two weren't sure what her sudden outburst was about either, so they were giving her the same look.

"It's true! I can't believe I didn't see through you before, you're an awful liar!" She chuckled. "You two got caught by Pansy!" She announced loudly. Thankfully no one even batted an eye in our direction. I covered her mouth quickly, my eyes wide that she would bring that up here.

"Keep it down." I hissed at her quietly. Maggie and Dani burst into laughter that it was, in fact, true. "Also, I wasn't the one who told any lies. I don't even remember being the ones who said anything at all. Draco did." I told her as I started walking to class.

"You're going to have to give us a crash course on your history one day because I seriously can't keep up." Dani laughed as she put her books down on our table.

Blush flushed my cheeks again as I was getting all of the attention over Draco. I hadn't had to deal with stuff like this since I was with Cedric. I just nodded, confirming that I would.

"Alright, everyone. Take a seat." Slughorn announced as he entered the room. He didn't seem as chipper as usual. He was more on edge, which was definitely out of character for him.