48

I will not cause trouble.

I wrote the phrase on the paper for the 7th time. I was trying so hard to keep it together this time, but I was starting to struggle. The quill almost felt like it was digging into my skin worse than the last time.

I will not cause trouble.

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, I was holding my breath to try and muffle my cries. This was crazy. I knew that there was no way Pansy was being punished the way I was.

The tears slowly started rolling down my face. She had me writing out 50 lines today. She claimed that the scene in the great hall was my doing, and that I must not have learned my lesson the last time.

I started sobbing as I finished the 18th line. I just want to be done. Done with school. Drama. Boys. All the stupid shit I had going on in my life at the moment.

I looked down at my hand, the deep scar looking worse now that I had added more damage to it. I sobbed at the sight. I don't know how I'm ever going to get rid of it now.

30 down, 20 to go.

I looked up at Umbridge who stared back at me with a small smile on her lips. She nodded her head towards the paper, urging me to continue my work.

I continued writing out the lines as best as I could. The paper was a mess. My hand writing was sloppy, the bloody ink was smearing everywhere as my tears hit the paper. I just need to finish and get out of here.

15 more.

10 more.

5.

I finished the last line, my hand shaking as the pain in my opposite hand was unbearable. My sobs were almost like screams at this point. I slammed the black quill down on the desk and pushed the paper towards her.

I got up from the desk before she could say anything else and stormed out of the room. I continued sobbing as I climbed down the stairs, trying to get to the dungeons as quickly as possible.

When I reached the bottom of the staircase by Umbridge's office, I was met with Draco leaning against a wall. He was fiddling with his rings, and looked up as he heard my crying in front of him.

He slowly stood up, making his way over to me. My sobbing hadn't calmed down at all since I had left the office. I was hyperventilating at this point. I needed sleep. I was so over everything that has happened to me recently.

He kept a straight face as he looked at me, his hands in his pockets. He nodded his head to the side casual, telling me to follow him.

I walked behind him for a few seconds, my sobs echoing throughout the empty hallway. People throughout the castle could probably hear me and thought there was a crime scene.

"Shh." Draco shushed me over his shoulder, but I didn't listen.

I continued walking behind him, eventually coming across a door. He pulled out his wand and opened the door up, holding it so I could walk in. He shut the door behind us, and placed the usual charms on it.

I walked into the room and slid my body down the far wall. I let my head fall back against it as my screaming sobs continued. I felt like I was going psychotic. I wanted nothing more than for everything to just end.

Draco walked over and sat beside me on the floor. He kept his gaze forward, not looking at me. He finally started speaking for the first time.

"I told you not to get in trouble with her again." He said flatly. It was like he had no emotions in his body to show.