82

I sat on the edge of my bed while my heart was beating out of my chest. I had never felt nerves like this. I could throw up all the contents in my stomach at any second. My hands were shaking uncontrollably as they gripped the blanket that I sat on.

Breathe.

"Jules, are you okay?" Maggie's voice almost sounded like an echo as she spoke. "You look really pale. Your complexion is really flushed." She tried telling me, but I could hardly focus on her.

I stared straight ahead towards the door of the dorm.  I didn't have a clue what the plan was. When was I to leave? When was it happening? Where was Draco right now?

"Jules," Ari tried grabbing my attention herself, placing the back of her hand on my forehead. "Juliet, you don't feel good at all. You're burning up. I think you're fevered. Do you want me to take you to Madame Pomfrey?" She asked me as they all stared at my face. Dani slowly walked over, analyzing my look as well. My breathing elevated as I felt their eyes on me. They would all hate me if they knew what was truly going on.

I pray to all above that they don't ever find out.

"I'm gonna be sick. I gotta get out of here." I said quickly, standing up from the bed. "I'm going for a walk. Just stay here. I'll be back in a couple minutes." I huffed before I stormed out of the room.

My black platform shoes pounded against the stone floor as I ran down the stairs as quickly as I could without drawing any attention to myself. My stomach hurt so bad that I wasn't sure I'd be able to go through with this when it came down to it.

You have to.

I double checked that my wand was tucked in the waist band of my black tennis skirt and hidden away under my long sleeve, black button up shirt. I had my hair curled and pulled back in a black headband, my makeup and done, and black knee high socks to tie it all together.

Dressed like I'm attending my own funeral. Might as well be.

I walked through the halls aimlessly. I didn't even know where the hell I was going. Many students wandered the halls, enjoying their normal evening. It won't last long.

The dark clouds outside the castle were rolling aggressively, causing my chest to hurt even more as the gloomy atmosphere fit the occasion. Professors rushed through the halls, trying to round students up and send them off to their respective common rooms.

I continued walking around with purpose. I ignored all of the professors as they yelled at all of us about the storm. If I look confident in what I'm doing, maybe no one will stop me. They should stop me.

Stop me.

I stopped quickly in my tracks and threw my back against a wall, hiding behind a corner as I realized I was following Draco through the corridors. I peaked my head out to see where he was going. I wanted to follow him around as discreetly as I possible could. He couldn't know what I was up to. Not until he had to.

Draco stopped walking in front of the empty wall that we had always used for the room of requirement countless times before. I still couldn't figure out what he was doing. Why would he need in there for this?

I thought he finished the cabinet? What did the cabinet have to do with any of this task?

I waited for a few minutes in anticipation as I stared at the door. I was not sure what to do from here except wait for Draco's next move. After what felt like ages, Draco abruptly exited the room, looking like he was going to be sick at any moment.

Me, too, love. I know exactly how you feel.

The door didn't shut immediately, however. A black cloud of smokey fog lingered out behind him. From behind the smoke, others started to appear into the hallway. Familiar faces that I had met at his manor multiple times filed out one by one, my stomach started dropping even more if it were even possible.