60

"I'm telling you, the door turned into a bloody broom closet!" Draco yelled. "We watched Luna go in, I don't understand!" Crabbe and Goyle nodded their heads in agreement. I just groaned in annoyance.

"You said the same thing weeks ago! How do you always follow Luna into a fucking broom closet, and she just disappears?!" It had been weeks of us trying to find Potter. Not a single one of us has been able to catch him yet. It was truly driving me mad. Sometimes I felt like I was working with a bunch of idiots the way they acted.

"There's got to be an easier way than this." I huffed as I pushed myself up from the table I was sitting at. I started pacing around the room. "Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked annoyedly. No one answered me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Just get out of here. We'll just continue walking around like lost idiots until we find them." I said out of anger. I had had enough of this for the day. Or week. Or month.

Everyone stood from their seats and walked to the door. I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion. I just wanted this to be over with already. I felt a hand rub the side of my face gently, causing me to move my hands and open my eyes. I saw gorgeous silver eyes in front of me, pity in them.

"I'm sorry I didn't find it, sweetheart. I really thought I did." He told me, a side smile forming on his lips and disappearing quickly.

"It's fine." I told him quietly. "It's not your fault." I reassured him. He gave me a small smile before he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll catch up with you later, yeah?" He asked me as I nodded my head. He turned and left the room, leaving me there by myself.

I waited a few minutes, allowing myself to relax before I walked out of the door. I traveled through the hallways alone, the silence was almost deafening. I heard a voice in the hallway beside me, causing me to slow down.

"Your aunt has escaped. I just wanted to let you know before the news breaks." I heard Snape's voice quietly and slowly tell someone. I stopped in my tracks before the hallway and put myself beside the wall. It was obvious I wasn't supposed to hear the conversation, but I was kind of stuck now.

"From Azkaban?" I heard Draco's voice ask calmly. Draco.

"No..." Snape said slowly, "from the States across the pond." He said sarcastically. Draco didn't answer. "Of course, from Azkaban." Snape told him.

"Why are you telling me this?" Draco asked him in confusion. I held my breath, hoping I wouldn't get caught eavesdropping.

"Change is coming, Draco." Snape said quietly. He slowly started walking away as I could hear his footsteps receding.

I let out a deep breath before I peaked around the corner. Draco was walking in the opposite direction now, too. I started walking through the hall again, thinking about what Snape had said.

Change is coming.

My heart started beating out of my chest at the thought. Before I could think of too much, a loud rumbling stopped me in my tracks. I furrowed my brows and turned to my left to see what the noise was. A giant door stood in front of me. My mouth dropped open in shock.

The room of requirement.

I slowly walked to the door, but it swung open before I could touch it. Potter popped out from behind it, his face flushing instantly as he was caught. His eyes wandered down to the 'Leader' pin that laid on my robes. His eyes popped out of his head at the sight.

His eyes traveled back up to mine, his mouth hanging open slightly. He didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say.

"Um." He stuttered. "Shit." He finally said. His breathing started to grow unsteady.