73

*Mature Content Warning*

I pulled Draco closer to me by his shoulders, canceling out any space that was left between us. He stood beside the bed, placing his hands on my hips and pulling them against his own harshly. His fingers dug into my lower back tightly as he had a grasp on me.

I groaned lightly at the feeling of him holding me so firmly. I moved my hands behind his neck and snaked them around him, locking my arms around him in a tight hug.

Draco's tongue entered my mouth forcefully, not asking for any permission to do so. It battled against mine, trying to win dominance over me. I moved my lips to his cheek, leaving kisses all over his warm skin. I trailed them down the left side of his neck, sucking on his sensitive skin lightly when I had reached below his ear.

"Jules," Draco breathed out, letting his eyes fall shut as he leaned his head back lightly to give me more access to the spot.

"I missed you," I whispered to him as I left more kisses down to his muscular shoulder, placing them on his collarbone and the top of his chest. He moved his right hand to the back of my head, holding it firmly while his fingers massaged gently. I glanced down at his forearm that sat just below me, my lips slowing and stopping their work for a minute.

Draco's eyes followed mine, wanting to know what had stopped me from loving all over him. He flipped his forearm around swiftly when he noticed where my vision was looking, hiding the tattoo from me. I grabbed ahold of his wrist carefully and flipped it back around so that I could actually look at it. His veiny arm sat in front of me, his Dark Mark standing out on his pale skin.

I could hear Draco take a shaky breath as I rotated his arm in different directions to finally look at it so closely and witness all the details. His fingers rubbed my head a little harsher now, his anxiety growing by the second. My opinions of him made him nervous. He knew I'd accept him for anything because of my love for him, but he worried how the sight made me feel. A reminder of the dark reality we both lived in.

Before he could speak I pressed my lips to his forearm gently. I left a number of delicate kisses on his skin, letting him know that it didn't bother me anymore. He let out a shaky moan as he watched me kiss the tattoo repeatedly, relieved that I was treating it this way. He placed both of his hands on my torso and picked me up suddenly, gently placing me on my back in front of him.

He stood between my legs as he moved his lips to my jaw. He left sloppy kisses over the soft skin before they traveled to my ear. He dove his head down and started whispering to me.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." He groaned in my ear, causing me to moan at the words. I was fully under his dominance now, not caring at all what he planned to do to me. He probably needed this more than I did to alleviate the stress he was feeling.

He nibbled on my earlobe gently before he moved his lips to my neck again. He started sucking on the spot aggressively, surely leaving his own dark marks on my skin. Biting, sucking, licking, anything he could think to do to pleasure my soft spots.

His lips continued to trail along my skin gently before they reached the necklace that laid against my chest. He placed a soft kiss on the cold ring, causing a shiver to shoot through my body at the unfamiliar touch.

His fingers slowly glided up my arms before they reached one of the straps of my tank top. He looped his index finger under it and released it against my skin, causing it to slap me lightly. He let out a chuckle against my neck at the sound that it made. He is such a child.

I moved my fingers into his hair, massaging his scalp lightly as he slowly pulled the straps down my arms, letting my breasts fall free in front of him. He pulled the tank top down the rest of my body, throwing it somewhere in the room.