100

*Mature Content Warning*

I changed into my pajamas before I sat on the edge of my bed and contemplated staying up any longer. I had already eaten my dinner while my mother sat and talked with me in the kitchen to keep me company, and took my shower to wash off my makeup and get ready for bed.

I glanced at the clock over the fireplace before I let out a sigh. It was more than late like Draco had originally promised me. It was the middle of the night, and I knew I needed sleep soon if I was going to be leaving with him in the morning for our holiday trip.

I turned my head towards the door as I heard it push open. Draco walked in and shut it behind him before he locked it. His hair was still fixed back, but his suit and dress shirt were messily unbuttoned after his long meetings that had taken place all night.

"I didn't think you were coming." I told him softly as I kicked my feet that dangled off of the bed. His facial features never softened, and his frustration was obvious as he turned to look at me.

He started unbuckling his belt before he came to a stop in front of me. He pulled me off of the bed by my torso so that I stood on my feet in front of him. I looked up at him innocently and waited for him to say anything to me.

He let out a deep breath through his nose before he pushed down on my shoulders and forced me to the floor. I scrunched up my face as I stared at him, unsure what he was doing. He pulled his pants down quickly before he harshly grabbed a handful of my hair into his hand.

"Open up." He mumbled to me as he stared down at me. I knew what he was asking for as my eyes traveled down his body and were met with his hard member in front of my face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him calmly as I looked back up at his eyes through my lashes. "I can tell you're upset." My soft voice told him. He shook his head as his grasp on my hair tightened.

"Just be a good girl for me and open your mouth." He told me lowly. I nodded once as I opened. He slid his dick into my mouth and let out a groan as he felt himself touch the back of my throat.

I started sucking slowly, grabbing his thighs for more support. He pushed my head deeper, causing me to gag slightly.

"Just like that." He mumbled before he let out a low moan. I started sucking on him with more aggression, hoping to bring him more pleasure than I already was. He started moving his hips back and forth carefully, helping me out with the process.

"Fuck." He groaned as he threw his head back. I reached one of my hands up and starting stroking him as my mouth did most of the work. "Please, don't stop." He told me as he moved my head with his hand to pick up my pace.

I started moving quicker, hoping to help him finish at a faster rate. His slurs and moans started leaving his lips uncontrollably as he let me do my job. I could feel his thigh trembling under my hand, indicating that he was close to finishing.

Any other time I'd worry more about someone hearing us, but I knew that if it wasn't me making the noise, it wasn't as noticeable what was happening in here. My parents room was much farther down the hall anyway, far enough that they probably couldn't hear a thing.

Draco let out a shaky moan before I could feel the warm liquid landing down my throat. I gave him a few more slow sucks as I helped him milk out his climax. I released him from my mouth and looked back up at him with soft eyes.

He was already looking down at me as he rubbed the back of my head with his fingers. Despite the way I had just made him feel, he still looked like he was aggravated with everyone and everything in the world. Brooding was the face he knew best.