84

"Jules," I heard a voice whisper to me softly. I rolled my head in the opposite direction, ignoring them completely.

"Juliet." They said a little louder, rubbing the side of my face. I moved my face away from his touch, not wanting to feel it right now. I was too tired to even comprehend what he was truly saying.

"Sweetheart, we've been asleep all day long. Will you please get up so we can get something to eat?" The voice asked me, causing me to open my eyes softly.

Draco's eyes looked into mine, melting in the process. They didn't look anything like they had last night anymore, love and lust filling them as he stared at me. I felt a smile pull up at my lips as I slowly closed my eyes again.

"Hi, pretty girl." Draco chuckled, placing a kiss on my forehead as I fluttered my eyes back open. My smile only grew wider as I looked at him.

"Can we please eat? I'm starving." He mumbled, rubbing his fingers against the back of my head gently. I closed my eyes softly, moaning at how good his fingers felt as they rubbed my throbbing head.

"Mmm, I like that sound." Draco laughed, making an inappropriate joke about my moans of pleasure.

"Shut up." I laughed, opening my eyes to look at him. He shrugged his shoulders, a smirk on his face.

"I'll probably hear it again later anyway," he said confidently, one of his hands slowly making its way to my butt, squeezing it tightly. I jumped slightly, yelping at the feeling.

He chuckled, pulling my body into his even further. He liked always getting these types of reactions out of me. I buried my face into his chest, hiding my red cheeks.

"My innocent girl. Why do you get like this?" He laughed harder, pulling on my face to make me look at him. I gave him an embarrassed smile, not really sure what answer to give him.

"Get like what?" I asked, not sure what he was referring to. He was the only one who has done anything since I'd been awake.

"Get so embarrassed. It's just meeee," he dragged the word out, still laughing at himself. I shrugged my shoulders slightly, pretending like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Like if I do this," his hand moved away from my butt and towards the front of my large t-shirt.

He snaked his hand under the front, towards the hem of the boxers I had on. I held a straight face, pretending like this wasn't slightly embarrassing to me as we made eye contact. He went to slip a hand in the boxers I had on, a devious smirk on his lips.

I buried my face against his chest again, breaking eye contact and feeling blush rush over my face instantly. He chuckled harder, moving his hand away from the boxers and placing it behind my head, holding it into his chest. He kissed my hair gently and continued laughing.

"I love you," he chuckled, rubbing my head again. "However, I'm starving. Please get up so we can eat." He told me.

I shook my head slowly. He pulled my head back by my hair slightly, forcing me to look up at him. I looked at him in surprise at how he was holding my head.

"Get. up." he whispered the two words slowly, a smirk still on his face. His lips ducked down and sucked on the center of my throat slightly, causing me to let out another moan.

"I'll give you a reward," he mumbled against my neck his lips still pressed against my skin. He was bargaining with me. He must be desperate to get food at this point.

Or horny.

"What time is it?" I asked in a strained voice, causing me to clear my throat. I looked around the room and noticed the sky was changing color. My eyes widened slightly as I sat up out of Draco's grasp.