51

We walked down the hallway for class, all of my friends at my side. I had been gaining stares all week long, but I couldn't exactly pin point what the cause of them was. Could have been a number of things.

1. Rumor is circulating that I'm a notorious bitch now. They weren't wrong, but I didn't appreciate the talking behind my back.

2. I had been doing my hair and makeup everyday to my own liking, and apparently the boys have taken a liking to me again for the wrong reasons. Maybe my father was right, and no one likes it when you are absolutely bat shit crazy.

3. I started wearing tighter blouse shirts that obviously made my body look more sensual. My skirts were always short to begin with, so that was nothing new. I just liked showing off my new hot body. Even if the robes covered it half the time.

I walked with confidence as my friends talked about a topic I had no interest in paying attention to. I kept my gaze forward, letting everyone take a look at me. The new me. The intimidating one.

My friends said they didn't care how I acted anymore, as long as I stayed out of trouble and out of the hospital wing. I agreed to those terms, and assured them that they had nothing to worry about.

We walked in to the classroom and sat down at our tables. We were waiting for Umbridge to make her big appearance as everyone sat in silence. She claimed that we all talked too much, and her classroom needed to be a quiet place for us to learn. She never let us utter so much as a peep.

I needed to go to the bathroom before class started, so I stood from the table and made my way to the back of the room where the door was located. As I was walking out, the two most annoying looking people I'd ever seen made their way in. I rolled my eyes at the sight, not even realizing I had done it. Must be my bodies natural reflex now.

As I brushed past Pansy, she stuck her foot out and tripped my feet. I fell flat on my face without being able to properly catch myself, causing the wind to be knocked out of me. I exhaled deeply as my body hit the floor and then felt like I couldn't drag any air back in. I screamed out in pain, causing everyone in the quiet room to look back at us with wide eyes.

I was gasping for air at this point, trying to get any oxygen to enter my lungs. I cannot believe this bitch just rocked my shit like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Pansy said casually, "I didn't see you there." She kept a doe eyed innocent look on her face as she spoke. Draco's smirk only grew wider at the pain I was in.

I had caught my breath enough to finally do something as I sat up off of the floor, gripping my side and whimpering in pain.

"I am going to fucking destroy you." I spat, as I lunged myself off of the floor and in her direction.

Well, so much for staying out of trouble.

I tackled her to the ground, surprised Draco didn't stop me before I did so. Maybe he wanted her to get her ass beat, too. She had to be annoying.

I threw a punch in her direction, but was pulled off of her before I could connect it. I winced in pain at the feeling of them wrapping their arms around me. I was annoyed that this was the third time I had been kept from hurting her.

"Would someone just let me punch her just ONE TIME!?" I screamed, causing a sharp pain to shoot through my ribs. I cried out in pain at the feeling.

The person put me down and shoved me to the floor, knocking me on my butt. I looked up at them and saw Draco standing over me. He looked pissed.

"You're lucky you're a girl or I would punch you right about now!" He spat at me. Everyone gasped loudly as the words left his mouth.