33 ➵ one week later

[T R I G G E R W A R N I N G: It's about the rapist]

'As you go through your tenth week of pregnancy, it's important to know that your baby is completely out of the embryonic stage and fully into the fetal stage. The best news about the tenth week is that there is less risk for congenital abnormalities -'

"Michael, what are you reading there? You never read," Calum asked with a small chuckle as he cuddled up next to me.

"Oh, uh, some stuff about pregnancy. This page says that morning sickness usually subsides in the tenth week of pregnancy. You are in the tenth week, right?" I explained and asked.

He nodded and kissed my cheek softly, then also started reading what the page said. 

"It says our baby is now the size of a lime. She's not a pea or bug anymore," Calum said and pouted.

I laughed and closed the laptop, put it away and then wrapped my arm around Calum's shoulder, pulling him closer to me.

"Would you prefer a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"I don't really care, I just want him or her to be healthy but if I had to choose then I really want a girl. I've always wanted a girl. I don't know why but I'm scared that if we get a boy he'd hate me, that he wouldn't get along with me," he explained.

"Don't worry, the baby will love you no matter what and since when do parents get along with their children all the time? He won't hate you."

"But I just don't think that a boy would be proud to have a dad who dresses in pink and wears mascara. I'm scared that he would be embarrassed of me or worse, get bullied because of me. People are so cruel, I don't want my baby boy to have a hard time in school."

I sighed and pressed a small kiss to his cheek, "Don't worry too much about it, he will be fine. I promise, he will be — if he's going to be a he."

Calum chuckled sadly, "Don't make promises you can't keep, sunshine. You can't control other people's words or actions."

He was right and that made me sad. There was a high chance that our child would be bullied because she would have two dad's, even if it's actually something normal. I could understand why Calum was worrying.

"Hey, let's not think about negative stuff now, let's focus on the positive. We're going to be dad's and that's such a great thing. We also should talk about possible names for her," I said and smiled.

I've practically been excited my whole life for the moment where I could pick out baby names.

"Haven't really thought about it much yet. I've always liked Jasmine or Belle for a girl," Calum said and smiled, then streched himself so he was lying on the couch now, head placed in my lap.

"Aren't those names of Disney princesses?" I chuckled.

"Yes, that's why I like them so much and they sound so pretty when you say them."

"I like Aiden or Evan for a boy."

"Aiden, really? Evan is cute but we won't name our baby Aiden, no way."

I pouted, "I think it's a nice name."

"What if we name our girl after a Disney princess and if it's a boy we're going to name him after a Disney prince," Calum suggested.

I ran my hands through his beautiful locks and thought about it for a few seconds.

"Aren't all their names just prince Charming, though? I don't want to name our boy Charming, that's even worse then Aiden, you have to admit that," I then said and laughed a little.