17 ➵ one day later

[A/N: Shoutout to @kawaii_clifford because she made this adorable fanart of Calum (see top or side). I mean, it's literally him, look at it. Thank you again, I love you]

I loved waking up before Calum did, it was something that made my day good immediately. I mean, let alone starting the day with Calum made everything amazing but being able to look at him while he was sleeping, that was just perfect.

He had a little pout while sleeping and I thought it was adorable. Calum's breathing was slow and steady, so calm and he always wrapped his whole body around me, clinging to mine like a baby koala.

Sometimes he also mumbled a few words in his sleep but I never understood what he was saying. I was curious about the things he was saying. Maybe he was talking about what was happening in his dreams? But, he probably didn't even knew it himself.

I smile and placed a kiss to his forehead, trying to wiggle out of his tight grip to get out of bed and make breakfast but it was nearly impossible.

He suddenly furrowed his eyebrows.

"Michael, where are you going?" he mumbled sleepy and nuzzled his head in my neck.

"I wanted to make breakfast," I simply replied, softly running my hand through his soft locks. 

Calum's hair had grown a lot since I first met him. You could say that he had a mini afro and the messy style made him look even more adorable than he already was, even though I was pretty sure that this wasn't possible.

"Don't wanna eat, want to cuddle."

"No, I'm hungry and I want to have breakfast. Now let me go," I said but he just opened his eyes a little and looked at me with an angry expression.

"You're a big meanie."

Then he let go of me and turned around, ripping the covers off my body and wrapping himself up in them.

I just chuckled and shook my head at how cute he was when he tried to be mad and got up, walking to the kitchen after putting on sweatpants to prepare a nice breakfast for Calum and I. He may had said that he didn't want to eat but I didn't care.

As I was making eggs and bacon, I heard someone tapping into the kitchen.

"This smells really good," Calum said and I turned around, seeing him leaning against the door frame, wearing my red flannel.

It was way too big on him, reaching down to his knees and giving him major sweater paws. You couldn't even make out if he was wearing underwear. I knew he did, though.

"You look really hot but at the same time so adorable in my clothes and my brain is confused because so many different thoughts are running through it right now," I blurted out and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Thoughts like?"

"Well, one part of my brain really wants to do the dirtiest things to you on that," I pointed to the kitchen table, "And the other part just wants to cuddle and never let you go."

"Michael," he blushed a little and hid his face behind his hands, "You can't say things like that."

"You wanted to know what I was thinking and that's what you got. Now stop complaining and sit down, breakfast is almost done."

He did as I told him and I put the food on the plates, bringing them to the table along with the hot chocolate I made for Calum when he was still in bed.

We ate in silence, smiling the whole time and our feet were brushing against each other under the table. It was nice because Calum was wearing fuzzy socks, while I was walking around barefoot.