00 ➵ character ask answers

Here are your answers!

Michael:

Q: Why won't you tell Calum you love him

My mouth can physically not bring itself to utter those three words, it's not my fault. Everytime I'm about to say it, my whole brain and body and mouth shuts down and the only thing I do is kiss him. I hope it doesn't hurt Calum.

Q: Why is Ashton's name in your phone dick

Because he's a dick most of the time but he's still my best friend.

Q: Are you going to ask Calum to be your boyfriend soon ?

Maybe. I want to ask him in the perfect moment and that moment didn't happen yet. I don't know when but I will ask him.

Q: what is your favorite thing about calum?? explain in great detail pls

My favorite thing about Calum? I like when he laughs and you can see the crinkles by his eyes, it's adorable. I like when he laughs because it means he's happy and I love when Calum is happy. And sometimes he tries to hide his laugh by quietly giggling into his hand. There's a lot more that I like about Calum, though, that's just the first thing that came to my mind.

Q: What made you so protective over Calum in the first place?

I honestly have no idea? Like, I didn't even knew him and I felt like I had to protect him. Maybe it was because he looks like a small, lost puppy. I just didn't want someone as precious as him to be in danger.

Q: whats ur favorite clothing item that calum has ever worn ? :)

My red flannel.

Q: Relationship advice? Not doing so good with the ladies

I honestly have no advice for you. I'm not that great with relationships either since I've never really been in a serious one. Sorry!

Q: What would be your dream job

I don't know, I like the job I have now. But, I'd love to not only sell but also produce computer games, that would be awesome!

Q: you don't have to answer this since it's kinda personal and im just curious but...where's your mum?

It's a touchy subject, I don't really want to talk about it right now.

Q: what do you think draws you in about calum so much? why are you so fascinated?

I like his story. Not that it's a great one but it's so amazing to me how he survived all those years. I honestly wouldn't have known what to do, I would have been lost. He made it through and I know that he had his ups and downs but he's still here and that kind of fascinates me. I also like how he's always himself, even though sometimes he's scared of that.

Q: can you explain to us what you feel for Calum?

No, because I can not find the words. It's not just adoration, it's more than love and even more than both of that combined. The things I feel for him are so strong, I honestly don't know if I could ever let him go.

Q: have you ever wanted to stop at a certain point and be with calum forever?

Yeah, multiple times.

Q: Do u wanna have kids with Calum?

We're not even boyfriends yet, talking about having kids with him is so strange. I mean, I would love to but not now. It's too early, we're still young. Also, I wouldn't be able to raise a kid right now.