11 ➵ one week later

[A/N: Picture of Ashton and his girlfriend (story girlfriend of course) on the side, no hate please]

[from: princess 🌸]

have a great day at work !! 🏩🍥🌸💖

I smiled at the message and put my phone away, seeing from the corner of my eye that Amanda was watching me.

Calum was a cute texter. He always put random emojis behind his sentences, mostly the pink ones. They didn't really make sense but I didn't care. It was a thing he did, an adorable thing and I liked that.

"Who got you smiling this big?" Amanda asked, suddenly standing right beside me.

"No one."

"Oh, really?"

I nodded and she just smirked at me playfully, then snatched the phone out of my back pocket and ran to the other side of the store with it, knowing that I was too lazy to chase after her.

"Come on, don't be like this," I said but she completely ignored me, scrolling through my messages.

Usually I would be mad at people who took my phone away without my permission but Amanda was a good friend and just a little curious. It's not that I didn't want her to know about Calum, she already did anyways.

"Princess? Have I missed something? Are you into vagina's now?" she asked, a confused look on her face.

"What? No, that's gross," I said and Amanda laughed. "You remember this boy I told you about? Calum? Well, I kind of like to call him princess. I don't really know where it came from."

I could feel myself blushing a little bit, scared that this may be embarrassing but Amanda just looked up from my phone, smiling.

"Does he know that you're madly in love with him?" she then asked and walked over to me again, handing back the phone. "Because damn, you're whipped."

"I'm not madly in love with him. It's just a really, really big crush. Maybe he knows it, maybe he doesn't. I don't know. Maybe? Oh god, I'm so confused," I said and groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"Well, have you told him?"

"Obviously not. But, we kissed the other day."

I smiled at the memory, looked down at my hands and played with my fingers.

"Oh my god, really? Did he say something about it? Did you talk about it at all?" she asked with wide eyes.

I chuckled at how excited and curious Amanda was, then looked up at her again.

"He told me that he never felt so good before after it happened. I guess that was a good sign. But, we didn't really talked about it. Also we haven't kissed since then but that's okay. I'm happy about cuddles."

"You don't know how happy I am that you finally found someone. But now get back to work, you still have two hours left."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Okay, mom."

It was a very quiet day at the game store. Some people came in after school officially ended and there was also an old lady who needed help with picking out a game for her grandson's birthday.

"Amanda, can you please check if we have boxes? We need to sort out the games no one really plays anymore and we need something to put them in," I explained and she nodded, then disappeared in the back of the store.

I hummed a random song that was stuck in my head for days while writing down some orders we had to make when someone entered the store. I didn't bother to look up, they could look around and ask me when they needed help.