20 ➵ one week later

[Warning! You're not ready for this!]

C A L U M ' S  P O V

"You look so perfect," Michael whispered in my ear and placed a kiss to my cheek, making me smile. "And I'm so happy to be with you. I'm so happy I get to hold you and kiss you and call you my boyfriend."

"Michael, stop. You make me blush," I said and he looked at me, smiling.

"That was what I was trying to do. You look cute when you blush."

I placed my hands on his neck and pulled him close to me, our noses were brushing against each other and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"You look incredibly hot with your red hair. I liked the pink but the red suits you so well," I whispered and Michael grinned, then brushed his lips against mine and I smiled wider as my heart raced a little faster than before.

We just stared into each other's eyes for a while before he finally leaned in and closed the small gap between our lips, capturing mine with his while his hands were cupping my cheeks.

I smiled into the kiss as his hand was wandering from my neck down my body to my waist.

Michael pulled away after a few seconds and looked at me.

"Let's do something today."

"Okay, have you planned anything?" I asked as he was stroking my cheek softly. His touch was so gentle, it always was. 

"Not really. We could go shopping and grab something to eat if you want," he suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

"Great. I'm just going to change into another shirt because this one has stains on it and then we can go."

I nodded and Michael pecked my lips before getting up and walking to his bedroom. In the mean time I decided to put on my shoes and jacket or at least that's what I had planned.

"Where's my jacket?" I whispered to myself and looked everywhere in the living room and the hallway. I knew that it wasn't in Michael's bed room since I haven't been in there today.

I couldn't go without a jacket, though, it was kind of cold outside. I shrugged and took one of Michael's. It was too big on me but then again, all his clothes were too big on me.

"Calum? Have you seen my jean- oh, you're wearing it," he said, now standing in the living room and smiling at me. "You look adorable."

"I can take it off if you want to wear it. I just can't find my jacket and thought I could borrow one of yours but if -"

"Calum, keep it on. I can wear my leather jacket, just let me get it from the bedroom," he said and again disappeared in his bedroom, coming back a few seconds later.

We went to the car and he drove us to town. 

"Are you hungry?" Michael asked as he intertwined our fingers and I smiled. 

I loved holding his hand in public. It made me so happy that he actually wanted people to know that he's with me.

"Not really. Can we go to the mall? They have the best shops and I really want to buy new clothes," I replied and he nodded.

There was this big mall in town and I loved to go there. It had a lot of cute food stands and my favorite stores. I didn't really need new clothes but I was in the mood for shopping.