19 ➵ two weeks later

[Warning! Very cliché chapter, like very cliché. But, it's cute and also fluffy so please don't hate me]

The past two weeks have been probably the most amazing two weeks in my life.

Calum loved his work. He liked working with Luke and Ashton, saying how nice they were to him. Some days Ashton was a little rude but it didn't bother him, he was just happy that he could work there. And even though Calum couldn't really do that much, he still loved it.

"Are you thinking about Calum?" Amanda suddenly asked and grinned.

I could feel myself blush a little. 

"Am I that obvious?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, Michael, you are obvious. We've been friends for quite a while now and I've never seen you falling so hard for a boy, it's cute."

"No, Calum is cute."

"Fuck, Michael. Calum isn't just cute. He's literally the most adorable boy walking on this planet. I almost fell in love when I saw him but then remembered he likes dick," she said and laughed. "Calum is perfect for you."

"I love him, Amanda. But, I can't tell him. My mouth can't form those three words. When he's staying in front of me and tells me that he loves me, I just stand there and can't say anything. I just kiss him and I feel so bad about it," I told her. 

"That's normal, don't worry about it. If you can't say it then it's not the right time yet. And sometimes a kiss can say more than words ever could, you know? You don't have to feel bad, it's okay to not be ready to say those words. Telling someone that you love them is a huge deal," she explained.

"Calum said that. He told me that he loved me."

Amanda just smiled and went back to the other side of the store, checking if the games where at the right places.

"I want to take him out on a date," I shouted, so she could hear me.

"Then do it. You know that he likes you, you like him, I'm pretty sure it'll work out."

"But, I don't know what to do, where to take him. I have something in my mind but it's so cliché, it's literally the most cliché thing ever. I'm scared that he'll hate it."

"Tell me about your ideas."

And I told her what I had in mind. I kind of already planned the date but I really wasn't sure about it, I needed a second opinion.

"Okay, I have to say it is a little cliché but also very romantic and he'll love it. I don't know Calum that well but I'm sure he's into that kind of stuff," she said.

"I'm going to do it. Uh, can I maybe go now to prepare everything? I have to ask for the keys and stuff, please?"

Amanda just chuckled and nodded, allowing me to finish early. I pulled her into a tight hug before leaving the store, making my way to the place where I would take him.

✧✧

[to: princess 🌸]

i'm outside the store

I was picking Calum up today, it was part of the plan. We would drive to my place then and change into some old clothes since the date would get a little messy.

I waited in the car for about ten minutes, then saw Calum walking over to me.

"Hey Mikey," he said and pecked my lips, then fastened his seat belt.