02 ➵ one week later

It's been one week and a couple days since I went to the bad part of the town and met Calum.

I never stopped thinking, worrying, about the small and broken boy.

The thoughts of other men using him for his body made me nervous and angry.

He could be in a lot of danger and sometimes I couldn't even close my eyes and sleep without worrying.

The job he has isn't a safe one and I was pretty sure he deserves something better than this.

I mean, I knew practically nothing about him and I was still so attached.

He offered me a blowjob, I gave him my money and now I can't stop thinking about how he's doing, if he's okay and what had happened in his life that he had to start selling his body.

I wanted to know more about him, protect him.

God, I was crazy.

I would probably never even see the boy again.

"Man, are you even listening?" Ashton asked, a slightly angry expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, my mind was somewhere else. Can you tell me again?"

He smirked, "I know exactly where your mind was."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, you imagined having rough sex with me on the table."

I scoffed, "Right, as if I would fuck you."

He looked at me fake offended and went back to texting his girlfriend, which made me groan in annoyance since he never does something else.

My thoughts wandered back to Calum and I bit my lip.

This time I wasn't worrying, no.

This time I was thinking about his pretty pink lips, wrapped around my hard member and one part of me enjoyed it, while the other hated me for the dirty thoughts.

"Fuck," I cursed and Ashton looked at me confused. "Can I take a shower, please?"

He nodded, still confused but didn't question it which I was very thankful for. 

After wanking in the shower I put my clothes back on and told Ashton that I had to leave. He said that I should drop by again tomorrow if I had time. 

I sat down in my car and took a deep breath, then started driving, ending up at the exact same spot I ended up a week ago.

But, I couldn't really remember where to find him, so I had to walk around a little bit and it was, just like last week, very uncomfortable.

I let out a sigh of relief when I spotted Calum, because I really didn't want to walk around on those streets any longer. 

But, I couldn't get to him. He was talking to a man who looked rich, but also very old and that made me cringe. My heart dropped when he took this man's hand in his, probably leading him to the hotel room where he also brought me last week.

I wanted to stop them, then remembered that Calum probably needed this and would hate me if I would ruin the chance of him getting a lot of money. 

Because this week I couldn't just give him money, I had not much left for this month after last week.

So I sat down on a bench in front of the building and waited until the customer left.

Well, who would have guessed that it would take them forty minutes?