apology and bye i guess? :/

im so sorry for not writing or posting anything or messaging back anyone in MONTHS.

i really do feel bad and this apology comes really late :/ im very sorry

but i decided to stop writing. i lost all motivation to write, i have no ideas left and im not even in the 5sos fandom anymore. (well, i am, i still support the boys and listen to their music and fangirl about them but not too much anymore)

also girly!calum is dead rip it died a few months ago when someone tweeted this picture of calum with his hand in his pants (emsie you know what im talking about)

i feel sad though bc i had really big plans for this book here and told myself i would finish it before i leave wattpad behind me but i really dont have any motivation to write.

the only thing i can give you guys is a chapter about how the book would've ended and stuff, if you want that i would take some time and write it for you.

but other than that im done with writing for now, i have been for the past few months to be honest :/

its sad bc i was always so passionate about writing and suddenly it seems like all the passion i put into my books is gone :( its really sad.

i wont delete my account though, i want people to still be able to find my stories and read them, enjoy them and stuff. also malum will forever be a beautiful ship, alive and healthy.

i feel sad about 'leaving' but maybe i will come back? you never know :)

thanks for reading this and reading my books and supporting my books, i really appreciate every single one of you!

and im still reading every comment i get, i do every day and they always make me smile. so yeah, even after i stopped writing i will always read your comments!

i love you all so much 💗

ps. if you still wanna know what im up to you can follow me on twitter (ugly self promo rip sorry i was born ugly), its @/jineatjng :)