12 ➵ one week later

"Shut up," I mumbled as the alarm clock went off. I cuddled more into Calum and tightened my grip around his waist.

"Michael, I have to get up," Calum said and laughed a little, trying to wiggle out of my arms.

"I don't want you to leave the bed. It's so warm and comfy and if you leave now it's going to be cold and empty."

"Don't be so dramatic and let me go, I have to get ready for work."

I sighed loudly and let go of him, then opened my eyes for the first time this day. It was nice that Calum was the first thing I saw when I woke up and I smiled when he sat up straight, stretching his arms and yawned.

"I will never get over your bed hair, you look so cute," he said and I smirked.

"Wait until you see my sex hair."

His face immediately went a dark shade of red and I just laughed.

"I, uh, I need to shower now, yeah. Uh, we can eat breakfast when I'm finished."

Calum got up and walked over to his closet, then picked out a sweater with cute little flowers on it and, to my surprise, a light blue skinny jeans which was ripped.

He smiled at me before disappearing in the bathroom and I let myself fall down again, lying in his bed and staring at the ceiling. Even though I stayed over a lot, I still wasn't used to wake up surrounded by pink bed sheets and too many pillows. 

But, they smelt like Calum and I liked that, a lot.

I thought about him and me, us, and smiled to myself.

Things were going great between us. We didn't kiss a lot but that was totally fine because when we did, it was always so passionate and full of love

And over the past few days I realized that I didn't had a crush on Calum, no.

I realized that I was slowly falling in love with him, slowly but pretty hard. The things he did to me were not normal anymore. Every time he smiled at me, I felt like I was on cloud nine and when he kissed me, god, his kisses sent me over the moon. 

And I liked the feeling of falling in love.

Just thinking about Calum made me smile and I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside, he just made me really happy.

I just needed to find out if he thought the same about me. I knew that he sort of liked me but I needed to know if he liked me in the way that I liked him.

"You're still not out of bed," he laughed, suddenly standing in the door frame, fully dressed and hair styled, make up applied. 

I sat up again and smiled. "I was just thinking about things."

"Well, if you're done thinking then let's eat. I'm starving and I have to get to work soon."

I nodded and got up, throwing on the shirt I wore yesterday. Since it didn't really bother him when I walked around in boxers, I didn't bother to put on my pants before following him to the kitchen.

I sat down at the table and watched him making coffee and preparing the food. He never wanted me to help with this, so I didn't bother to get up. He would tell me to sit down again, anyways.

"Can you drive me to work? I would walk but now that I have you to drive me, I'm too lazy," he asked and giggled. My knees got weak at the sound and I smiled, then got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.