2.

(⚠ Warning! This chapter will have some mention of rape. Just to tell you. ⚠)

(Y/N) Pov.

Morning came as I was walking around the city trying to find Takemichi. I was getting a little bored so I found a tree in a school yard by a stairway so I walked over to the tree and climbed up and sat on a tree branch.

"Maybe I will see him pass by here..." Mumbled to myself while getting comfortable and kept a watch out for Takemichi.

After a while I fell asleep but soon woken up by a lot of people yelling and cheering as a fight was going on. Looking over and my eyes widened as I saw Takemichi was getting his ass kicked and to my shock he was not backing down at all, he just kept on getting up with a bloody nose and a swollen eye.

"That kid has some energy." Mumbled to myself as people were yelling the bat over and over. I was so confused till they all shut up as a tall one and a small one walked over to them. Looking at them as I remember them from yesterday.

"Huh, Mikey and Draken, what are they doing here?" I said to myself as I sat up more to watch and see what would happen next.

"Good work commander sir!" Everyone said while bowing down to Mikey and Draken besides Takemichi friends they all looked confused.

'Hm I wonder why they are all bowing down to Draken and Mikey, are they popular or something?' I thought to myself while watching them as Draken kicked the guy that was beating Takemichi up in the stomach.

"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king? Make sure you're that far down when bowing to our commander." Draken said while looking down at him as Kiyomasa held his stomach in pain while saying yes sir, as Mikey walked up to Takemichi as he fell backwards.

"Maybe I should head over." I said to myself while standing up and jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground softly while heading over to them. "Looks like you got yourself into another mess, Takemichi." I said loudly as everyone turned their heads and looked at me.

Takemichi's eyes widened as Mikey and Draken looked at me as I walked closer and stopped beside Takemichi and Mikey as I looked at them.

"Hello (y/n)!" Mikey said as I smiled softly at him and nodded.

"Hi Mikey, Draken, nice to see you two again." I said as I looked at them before turning my attention to Takemichi.

"We need to talk later, Takemichi" I said in his mind as he jumped a little but looked up at me with a little fear and confusion in his eyes as I smiled at him.

"Anyway, what is your name?" Mikey asked Takemichi as he looked at Mikey and gulped.

"Hangaki...Takemichi." Takemichi said.

"I see, Takemicchi," Mikey said while looking down at Takemichi as I tried not to laugh but I kept a straight face.

"Huh?...Takemicchi?" Takemichi said in confusion while looking up at Mikey.

"That's what Mikey said, Takemicchi." Draken said as I was still trying not to laugh but still managed to keep a straight face but with a little smirk.

"Huh?"

Mikey kneels down while grabbing Takemichi's head and pulls him closer to Mikey's face as Mikey smiles at him while looking at him. I bite my lip a little with a small blush because of the position they are in, yes I'm into those things so I'm trying not to think about any of those things right now but I just can't because of how close Takemichi and Mikey's face are. I shook my head to clear my head while closing my eyes and Draken noticed as he looked at me.